***Super Friday From EK Sports Associates***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Super Friday From EK Sports Associates***

This is the day you have been waiting for and your bookie has been dreading...TODAY MY SUBSCRIBERS WILL ABSOLUTELY SLAUGHTER THEIR BOOKS...NO PRISONERS TODAY!!I have isolated five, possible as many as seven total burials in virtually all sports...MLB,CFL,WNBA. Your bookie will FEAR you after you destroy him today. All of these plays, the largest number of highest rated plays I have ever released, can be yours for only $15! And they will be delivered directly to your inbox in plenty of time for you to get down on them. Bet these games and sit back waiting for the money to just roll in! Contact me at: [email protected] to learn more about these monster selections and how to subscribe. I accept PayPal, Neteller, and Firepay for your convenience. Regardless of how badly beaten up you may be so far this week, my Super Friday Package will get you healthy again, ready to do battle this weekend. My goal is to make you a winner...PERIOD! My comp today is an actual release going out to my clients as part of Super Friday...in the WNBA...Chicago (-2) over New York.
Working...
X