Rooksports.com free play for Wednesday July 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooksports.com free play for Wednesday July 5th

We are running a special for new customers only where your first month only special is for $100. Why? To get you in the door. I am so excited about everything that is going on right now and down right crazy about what's coming in August and September that I feel that I need to lower the price for one month to get a feel for what we're all about. So what do you get for the $100?

You get:

Baseball where we started the month well with a 19-9 (+11.58 units) start. We are no where NEAR where we want to be in baseball, but we made up a lot of ground in the last couple weeks, and things are really looking up.

MLS soccer: We're hitting at 59% right now on the season gaining +10.57 units as of now, and we still have half the season to go.

Nascar: 2 weeks ago we gained +5.35 units, yesterday we gained another 2.68. Coo Coo Magoo and I have worked really hard in our first full season of releasing Nascar to get the best possible value for your units, and it's really starting to pay off big time. This is a $375 value for only $100, and it comes with a 100% money back guarantee if you don't profit. I really feel that once your in the door, your in to stay for a long time. Getting the taste of Soccer and the profits that it can show, is just an incredible way to raise that income. When August comes around, the English Premier league begins, along with Spain, Germany, and Scotland as well. It's a year round sport when you factor in that the Europe Club soccer begins in August and ends in May, while the MLS starts in April and ends in November. Our goal of 50 units for the calander year is just about on schedule. We're at +21.23 units all together in soccer so far this season, and again, we're not pleased, but our clients sure are!

I hope to hear from some of you soon. This is a new customer only speical again, but we sure hope that it entices you to come aboard and see what all the talk is about.

Sincerely,
    John
    www.rooksports.com

A fantastic 6-1 day yesterday on the bases brings our already great July total to an extreamely impressive 19-9 (+11.58 units), and we're only 4 days in!

Lets have that continue with a nice total.

San Diego/Philly under 9.5

Lots of nice trends with this one including umpire trends, line/total trends as well as Pevay 1-8 O/U on the road the last three years when the total was between 9 and 9.5.

I'm looking for a pitchers duel here in a low scoring tight game.

Good luck to all that follow today!
    Rook
    www.rooksports.com
    Last edited by TheRook; 07-05-2006, 11:46 AM.

Good luck Rook and thanks!

Comment

Looks good Rook- Good Luck
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

thanks guys!

Spearit...I am so ready for your football picks this year !

Comment

GL today Rook!
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

thanks Rook for freebie

Comment

Good Luck Buddy
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

gl rook!

NCAA Hoops 14-14-1 -2.35 units NFL 2-1 +1 unit
                NBA 6-7-1 -2.32 units NHL 10-4-1 +3.95 units
                MLB 6-7-1 -2.95u WNBA 1-0 +1u. NCAAF 3-1 +1.5 u

Comment

Well guys, it was a LOT closer then I thought it would be, a blown save and a 2 run homer by Peavy scared the crap out of me, but we still got the unde.r

Congrats to all that followed!

+12.77 units for the month of July so far...and it's only beginning.

Jump in and start making some money with the smallest of investments.

Rook
                  www.rooksports.com
                  [email protected]
                  [email protected]

Comment

HEY ROOK good pick last night!it got a little spicey but the w is all that counts

Comment

Working...
                    X