***HUGE Weekend For EK Sports Associates***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***HUGE Weekend For EK Sports Associates***

My clients had a HUGE weekend just like I told you they would on Friday....going 4-1 on Saturday and 2-1 on Sunday. And as the temperature gets hotter so do my selections. July is just around the corner and you can finish off June on a winning note by subscribing today! For only $15 per day, you will have the finest selections available anywhere at any price delivered right to your inbox. And you only pay for days we release selections...it's simple...no selections, no pay! I have weekly and monthly rates which lower the cost per day even further, so contact me at my email address: [email protected] to learn more about my service and how you can become a winner TODAY! For your convenience I accept PayPal, Neteller and Firepay. We are closing out another successful month in a few days and ready to start another winning one...don't be left behind again. My comp play today is in World Cup Soccer: Ukraine-Switzerland OVER 2 1/2 goals. Good Luck!!

By huge, do you mean u finally got that big black anaconda cock from john holmes in ur ass you've been waiting on for so long??

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      By huge, do you mean u finally got that big black anaconda cock from john holmes in ur ass you've been waiting on for so long??
      omg...........bwhahahahahahaha dam kb... oh by the way
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
      X