X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Nascar "21" Pool

“NASCAR 21”

Entry Fee: $25.00

Rules: You must choose 5 driver’s in all. One from each group (One A, B, C, D and E driver).
    Once your lineup is set for Daytona you will be allowed 1 trade per race. You can switch 1 driver, either an A, B, C, D or E driver for someone else in that division. You cannot carry trades over, meaning if you don’t use a trade one week you can not make two trades the next. One per race. The person at the end of the season with the least amount of points is the winner!

Scoring: You get the finishing position of each driver. Example: if you have a driver that finishes in 6th place then you get 6 points. The lowest point total you can get in any given week is 15 points, if you have the top five finishers in that race. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th). The beauty of the league is that you could win without doing anything but setting up a your team for Daytona and riding those 5 drivers out for the season. If you don’t make any trades you will keep the 5 drivers from the previous race. If you have a driver that doesn’t qualify or isn’t in the race than you will automatically receive 50 points for that position. I suggest you make sure your 5 drivers are in the race!

Deadline: All Changes MUST be made by 12 PM est. or they will not be applied to your lineup

Strategy and planning ahead with your trades is the key to this one!

Payouts will be decided when i figure out how many are playing and all have paid.

Your initial lineups must be set and payments must be sent by February 23rd for the Daytona 500.

I will email everyone the team changes before the start of each race. The standings should be out by Tuesday night each week.

This is Year 11 of this Pool and we have increased in entries each year. I finished in 2nd last year and 1st two years ago. You up for the challenge?

You will be allowed to "Reset" your whole lineup twice during the season. Usually you can only make 1 trade per week but with this, you will be allowed to change all 5 drivers in one week ... Two times at any point during the season. Some teams become very similiar and it gets hard to catch people in the end. This will help you change things up when one trade just isn't enough. To keep track of this, you will get a * next to your name each time you "Reset" your lineup. Once you see two **'s near your name, you are done with resets.

I made this pool up almost 11 years ago and i used 21 Drivers, hence the name of the Pool.

Choose 1 Driver from each division (A, B, C, D & E). Make sure you look ahead because you will only be able to trade 1 Driver in week 2 and every week thereafter! The 5 groups of drivers to choose from are as follows..........................

CHOOSE 1 DRIVER FROM EACH GROUP

A Drivers
    ---------------
    Kyle Busch
    Matt Kenseth
    Jimmie Johnson

B Drivers
    ---------------
    Jeff Gordon
    Tony Stewart
    Brad Keselowski
    Denny Hamlin
    Kasey Kahne

C Drivers
    ---------------
    Kevin Harvick
    Dale Jr
    Clint Bowyer
    Kurt Busch
    Carl Edwards

D Drivers
    ---------------
    Greg Biffle
    Joey Logano
    Martin Truex Jr
    Ryan Newman
    Austin Dillon

E Drivers
    ---------------
    Jamie McMurray
    Marcos Ambrose
    Brian Vickers
    Paul Menard
    AJ Allmendinger
    Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

Let me know if you are interested by replying here and email me for payment details. ***********************

Thanks for Playing & Good Luck!

In Wayne
    Thx
    Peave
    redbirds

Comment

In

Comment

peave, kb, What do you think of the groups? Easy? Hard?

Comment

Tough like always! Is Vickers cleared to race though? I know he had more blood clot issues at the end of the season.

Comment

Last I heard yes. If it changes though I can just drop him from that last group since there are plenty of guys in it. Supposedly Ambrose isn't even signed yet according to Jayski's but it is assumed he will.

Comment

I want to see what Dillon does. Not sure just how good he will be.

Comment

Look pretty balanced to me Wayne. Getting my reading set for trip to Vegas Super Bowl weekend. Make notes and here we go.
                Thx
                Peave
                redbirds

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Tough like always! Is Vickers cleared to race though? I know he had more blood clot issues at the end of the season.
                  Finally happened kb ...............

Brian Vickers plans full schedule

Associated Press

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Brian Vickers says he's off blood thinners and plans to run the entire Sprint Cup schedule this season, beginning with next month's Daytona 500.

The 30-year-old Vickers missed the final five races last season after doctors discovered a blood clot in his right calf in October. He also missed the final 25 races of 2010 because of blood clots and heart surgery.

"I'm ready," Vickers said. "I've never been more excited to get back in a car."

He still must be medically cleared by NASCAR before returning to racing

Comment

Replying here is great but don't forget to email me for payment details.
                    Last edited by wayne1218; 02-17-2014, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Green flag drops Sunday!

Comment

in. email sent

Comment

Good job guys. We have 1 more than last year!

Comment

Working...
                          X