X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Nascar "21" Pool

“NASCAR 21”

Entry Fee: $25.00 http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/po...t-options.html

Rules: You must choose 5 driver’s in all. One from each group (One A, B, C, D and E driver).
    Once your lineup is set for Daytona you will be allowed 1 trade per race. You can switch 1 driver, either an A, B, C, D or E driver for someone else in that division. You cannot carry trades over, meaning if you don’t use a trade one week you can not make two trades the next. One per race. The person at the end of the season with the least amount of points is the winner!

Scoring: You get the finishing position of each driver. Example: if you have a driver that finishes in 6th place then you get 6 points. The lowest point total you can get in any given week is 15 points, if you have the top five finishers in that race. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th). The beauty of the league is that you could win without doing anything but setting up a your team for Daytona and riding those 5 drivers out for the season. If you don’t make any trades you will keep the 5 drivers from the previous race. If you have a driver that doesn’t qualify or isn’t in the race than you will automatically receive 50 points for that position. I suggest you make sure your 5 drivers are in the race!

Deadline: All Changes MUST be made by 12 PM est. or they will not be applied to your lineup

Strategy and planning ahead with your trades is the key to this one!

Payouts will be decided when i figure out how many are playing and all have paid.

Your initial lineups must be set and payments must be sent by February 24th for the Daytona 500.

I will email everyone the team changes before the start of each race. The standings should be out by Tuesday night each week.

This is Year 10 of this Pool and we have increased in entries each year. We had alot of Bettorschat members who did well in this one last year.

You will be allowed to "Reset" your whole lineup twice during the season. Usually you can only make 1 trade per week but with this, you will be allowed to change all 5 drivers in one week ... Two times at any point during the season. Some teams become very similiar and it gets hard to catch people in the end. This will help you change things up when one trade just isn't enough. To keep track of this, you will get a * next to your name each time you "Reset" your lineup. Once you see two **'s near your name, you are done with resets.

I made this pool up almost 10 years ago and i used 21 Drivers, hence the name of the Pool. This year I added a bonus driver to make 22!

Choose 1 Driver from each division (A, B, C, D & E). Make sure you look ahead because you will only be able to trade 1 Driver in week 2 and every week thereafter! The 5 groups of drivers to choose from are as follows..........................

CHOOSE 1 DRIVER FROM EACH GROUP

A Drivers
    ---------------
    Brad Keselowski
    Tony Stewart
    Denny Hamlin
    Jimmie Johnson

B Drivers
    ---------------
    Dale Earnhardt Jr
    Kyle Busch
    Jeff Gordon
    Carl Edwards

C Drivers
    ---------------
    Matt Kenseth
    Kevin Harvick
    Kasey Kahne
    Greg Biffle

D Drivers
    ---------------
    Clint Bowyer
    Martin Truex Jr
    Ryan Newman
    Kurt Busch

E Drivers
    ---------------
    Jeff Burton
    Marcos Ambrose
    Ricky Stenhouse Jr
    Jamie McMurray
    Joey Logano
    Juan Pablo Montoya

Let me know if you are interested by replying here and email me for payment details. ***********************

Thanks for Playing & Good Luck!

I'm in Wayne
    Thx
    Peave
    redbirds

Comment

What do you guys think of the groups this year? Tough? Easy??

Comment

Think they are all tough. With ambrose and montoya in last group makes the road races choice tough too.
        redbirds

Comment

Very good groups this year

I'm in as usual for 2

Comment

I guess if Bowyer has the year he had last year, D is too low. I'm hoping those other 3 make that group equal but guys like Kurt Busch are a real unknown this year in the #78

Comment

Last Call for Entries!!!

Comment

Is it too late to sign me up?

If not wayne, I want in and as discussed deduct from my winnings.

Hamliin
                JR
                Kahne
                Bowyer
                Logano

if not ignore this post
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                  Is it too late to sign me up?

If not wayne, I want in and as discussed deduct from my winnings.

Hamliin
                  JR
                  Kahne
                  Bowyer
                  Logano

if not ignore this post
                  Yes, you are in!

Comment

Thanks bro.

appreciate it
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units