X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Nascar "Survivor" Pool

“NASCAR SURVIVOR”

Believe it or not, It's back!!!!!

I almost won it last year for the 1st time but in the final week, I didn't have a good enough driver left to hold the lead and I finished in 2nd. Almost swept both, this and the N21 pool that I won (For the 1st time). Kb needs to find his rightful place back on top this season!

This is Year 11 of the Nascar Survivor Pool. The last 10 have come down to the final race (CRAZY) and the 2013 Season is only 5 weeks away!

Price: $25 to play http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/po...t-options.html

League Rules- Pick one driver every week without using any driver twice during the season. Only Nascar point races count. You will receive the driver points awarded each week for the driver you choose. The points will be applied from NASCAR.COM

If you use a driver twice or forget to turn in a pick, you will be given zero points for that race. To be eligible for the last place prize, you MUST get positive points in every race. A Double pick or No pick, eliminates you from that prize.

You will have to use almost every driver (36 in all), so use them wisely! There will be a standings sheet emailed out every week of a point’s race on Monday or Tuesday night. The sheet with everyone’s Driver will be emailed out before the start of each race so you can see who the people above and below you have. We list the driver and points on the sheet so You can keep track of your own drivers.

The Person at the end of the season with the most points will be the winner!

Double Pick - Again this season,you will be allowed to use any One Driver twice. This way, your 1st Double Pick will not count against you. Now if you pick a scrub for the 2nd time by mistake, it will still count as your 1 driver used twice. It will be your mistake but it still beats a zero. Most will use someone who is in the Top 5 in points twice but the choice is up to you. People who have used their one driver twice will receive a * next to their name to let everyone know. If we forget to put the * and you use a driver for the 2nd time, twice, it still falls on you for not keeping track.

Deadline - The Daytona 500 is Sunday February 24th. With that race and every one there after, the deadline to turn in picks is 12 PM est. of race day. Be careful as there are also Saturday races. There will be absolutely no picks accepted after the green flag has dropped for any race.

Turning in Picks - It doesn't matter if it is a 1 pm race or a 8 pm race guys, the deadline is 12 pm est. on race day. That is Eastern Standard time so adjust your time zone accordingly. I will be keeping a notebook for this and you will get 2 warnings if you are late. If it happens a 3rd time, you will get a NO PICK and ZERO points for that week. I don't care if it is 12:05 and you send your pick. The deadline is 12:00 and we are sticking to it. It is your fault if your pick is late, not mine. I also will be accepting NO excuses for why your pick did not get to me. I've heard things like i lost power, i had to go to the hospital, i had car problems, i sent it yesterday and you didn't receive it and i sent it to the wrong email address. I'm sorry for all your misfortunes BUT the rules are the rules and if you send it well in advance, you can avoid any issues. You should also send it to both of my email address'. If you send it to both, i guarantee i'll get it. I have the Yahoo email listed and you can also send it to the Roadrunner email addy that the standings are sent out from.

Signing up - Play as many as you like. To sign up, reply here and send me a email for payment details. Your first pick and money must be turned in before the Daytona 500 on February 24th. Prize money will be set when we have the total number of players figured and all have paid.

Please do not wait until the last minute to enter if you are interested. It will be much easier for me to get it set up with a little time to spare before Daytona as it is only about 5 weeks away and counting before they drop the Green Flag!!!

Reply here and email me for payment info ***********************

Good Luck & Enjoy!

Yessssss!!!!!

Comment

I'm in Wayne
      Thx
      Peave
      redbirds

Comment

I'm in for 2 entries as usual, plus I'm picking up one of Ldawg's entries

Comment

kb, The groups are a little different this year. There are 4 guys in group 1, Gordon is in group 2 for the 1st time ever and JR is all the way up to the B Group. What do you think of the groups in 21?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

I'm in for 2 entries as usual, plus I'm picking up one of Ldawg's entries
            I'm down for two teams, the usual suspects . Plus a 3rd team sponsored by Kb .... which we can't really talk about (he a lil' sensitive)

Comment

Wayne, i have been sending you emails but no response.. Everything ok with yahoo account?

Comment

I haven't checked my mail in about 10 days doc.

Comment

Hey Wayne

Didn't receive anything in my email like I usually do when the Nascar Pools start. Don't know if you sent anything out but wanted you to know that nothing was received on my end. Maybe check your email accounts.

Anyway, I'm in!!!!

Flipper

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper View Post
                    Hey Wayne

Didn't receive anything in my email like I usually do when the Nascar Pools start. Don't know if you sent anything out but wanted you to know that nothing was received on my end. Maybe check your email accounts.

Anyway, I'm in!!!!

Flipper
                    Hi Phil, How have you been buddy!

I have not sent any mass emails out for any pools yet. I will this weekend. My computer crashed hard about 6 weeks ago and we lost everything. Had to buy a new one and start over. All emails and email addy's, everything, gone. It was a nightmare. My wife had a bunch of addy's saved on the external hard drive but she hadn't saved them in a few years and we still are without many we had. If you get the emails, that means we had yours and since you have been playing for years, i'm sure I have it. Many I don't though and I am bummed out that I can't reach them for the new pools. Hopefully they email me and ask if I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper View Post
                      Hey Wayne

Anyway, I'm in!!!!

Flipper
                      What up Flip? Drop by more often
                      Last edited by Ldawg; 02-16-2013, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Last Call for Entries!!!

Comment

I'm in.....email sent sorry for being last minute!!!!

Thanks
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Only 40 people???? We had 60 last year... I wonder why the big drop?

Comment

noone cares mister automatic lol
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X