This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 NFL Capping Contest

Welcome to the 2012 NFL Capping Contest!!!

Cost: $25 (Paypal)

This Pool will take place at Poolhost.com so you will need an invite from me to play. Email if interested, and do not wait too long because only 30 People get a spot.

Spreads Will Be Provided by Poolhost. Only One Person can Enter Your Picks and That is You. Please do not ask me to do it. I do not want that responsibility.

Deadline is now set to Sunday @ 1:00 PM est.
    (All Picks MUST BE in by this time and games played on earlier days can be used)

You Will Pick a "6-Pack" of Games Each Week. There Will Be a Max. of 30 People in the Pool and the Payouts are Below. If We Have Less Than 30 People, the Payouts Will Be Lowered. This Will Go Through the Super Bowl!

1st - 300
    2nd - 200
    3rd - 100
    4th - 50

1st Perfect (6-0) Week - 25
    1st Worst (0-6) Week - 25 (Must Make Picks)
    Leader After Week 17 - 25

Good Luck!
    Last edited by wayne1218; 07-08-2012, 09:08 PM.

I am in, please send me the invite

Comment

You need to email me and tell me what pools you want in on and then i copy & paste your email addy to the invites.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        Welcome to the 2012 NFL Capping Contest!!!

Cost: $25 (Paypal)

This Pool will take place at Poolhost.com so you will need an invite from me to play. Email if interested, and do not wait too long because only 30 People get a spot.

Spreads Will Be Provided by Poolhost and the Weekly Deadline Will Be Kickoff of the 1st Game Each Week. Only One Person can Enter Your Picks and That is You. Please do not ask me to do it. I do not want that responsibility.

You Will Pick a "6-Pack" of Games Each Week. There Will Be a Max. of 30 People in the Pool and the Payouts are Below. If We Have Less Than 30 People, the Payouts Will Be Lowered. This Will Go Through the Super Bowl!

1st - 300
        2nd - 200
        3rd - 100
        4th - 50

1st Perfect (6-0) Week - 25
        1st Worst (0-6) Week - 25 (Must Make Picks)
        Leader After Week 17 - 25

Good Luck!
        Wayne,
        Players need to realize that the NFL has expanded the Thursday night schedule this year beginning in Week 2. In Week 1 the first game is on Wednesday...
        For more info on the Thursday schedule 2012 NFL Schedule | Thursday Night Football Schedule - NFL.com
        I would be interested and play this year if the picks could be submitted before the first games on Sunday unless of course I wanted to play the Thursday night game.
        Glad to see you doin' this again this year, I missed not having the capping contest last year.

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
          Wayne,
          Players need to realize that the NFL has expanded the Thursday night schedule this year beginning in Week 2. In Week 1 the first game is on Wednesday...
          For more info on the Thursday schedule 2012 NFL Schedule | Thursday Night Football Schedule - NFL.com
          I would be interested and play this year if the picks could be submitted before the first games on Sunday unless of course I wanted to play the Thursday night game.
          Glad to see you doin' this again this year, I missed not having the capping contest last year.
          No offense J but most should have the ability to figure out the 1st game each week and what day it is on. That's part of the homework you do when you play in these pools. If you don't and are paying a fee to play, that's your own fault. Most are online all the time and they either gamble or are sports freaks so they know when the games are.

As far as the deadline goes, I've thought of the other options and i'll look in to it a little more and get back to you in here.

Comment

As far as the deadline goes, I've thought of the other options and i'll look in to it a little more and get back to you in here.

Thanks Wayne.

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

Jon E. Checkers

Comment

What site do you do this on Wayne?

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                What site do you do this on Wayne?
                Read Post 1

Comment

I will be playing in the NFL CAPPING CONTEST.I will email you to confirm and put a check in the mail shortly.

Thanks,

SALT7938

Comment

Read Post 1
                    My bad. poolhost is that the best site?

Comment

Ok, I just made 2 changes.

1. Deadline is now set to Sunday @ 1:00 PM est.
                      (All Picks MUST BE in by this time and games played on earlier days can be used)

2. All Playoff games are worth twice as much. There are fewer than 5 games in each Playoff weekend so Wins are worth 4 points and Ties are worth 2.

Comment

Thanks Wayne, count me in, email sent!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

Jon E. Checkers

Comment

OK Wayne Im interested in the handicapping contest. Ill shoot you an email. I hope cash is ok to send, I dont really use checks anymore. Pay everything online.

Comment

No cash LWA. Many pay with Paypal and it is easy to fund. That is your option if you want to play.

Comment

No cash LWA. Many pay with Paypal and it is easy to fund. That is your option if you want to play.
                              Nevermind then I guess. I trust you and its just 25.

Comment

Working...
                              X