X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 "Nascar 21" Pool

“NASCAR 21”

Entry Fee: $25.00 http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/po...t-options.html

New This Season: I am adding a 5th group!!!!!

Rules: You must choose 5 driver’s in all. One from each group (One A, B, C, D and E driver).
    Once your lineup is set for Daytona you will be allowed 1 trade per race. You can switch 1 driver, either an A, B, C, D or E driver for someone else in that division. You cannot carry trades over, meaning if you don’t use a trade one week you can not make two trades the next. One per race. The person at the end of the season with the least amount of points is the winner!

Scoring: You get the finishing position of each driver. Example: if you have a driver that finishes in 6th place then you get 6 points. The lowest point total you can get in any given week is 15 points, if you have the top five finishers in that race. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th). The beauty of the league is that you could win without doing anything but setting up a your team for Daytona and riding those 5 drivers out for the season. If you don’t make any trades you will keep the 5 drivers from the previous race. If you have a driver that doesn’t qualify or isn’t in the race than you will automatically receive 50 points for that position. I suggest you make sure your 5 drivers are in the race!

Deadline: All Changes MUST be emailed by 12 PM est. or they will not be applied to your lineup

Strategy and planning ahead with your trades is the key to this one!

Payouts will be decided when i figure out how many are playing and all have paid.

Your initial lineups must be set and payments must be sent by February 14th for the Daytona 500.

I will email everyone the team changes before the start of each race. The standings should be out by Tuesday night each week.

This is Year 7 of this Pool and we have increased in entries each year. We had alot of Bettorschat members who did well in this one last year.

You will be allowed to "Reset" your whole lineup twice during the season. Usually you can only make 1 trade per week but with this, you will be allowed to change all 5 drivers in one week ... Two times at any point during the season. Some teams become very similiar and it gets hard to catch people in the end. This will help you change things up when one trade just isn't enough. To keep track of this, you will get a * next to your name each time you "Reset" your lineup. Once you see two **'s near your name, you are done with resets.

Choose 1 Driver from each division (A, B, C, D & E). Make sure you look ahead because you will only be able to trade 1 Driver in week 2 and every week thereafter! The 5 groups of drivers to choose from are as follows..........................

CHOOSE 1 DRIVER FROM EACH GROUP

A Drivers
    ---------------
    #48 Jimmie Johnson
    #14 Tony Stewart
    #24 Jeff Gordon

B Drivers
    ---------------
    #5 Mark Martin
    #11 Denny Hamlin
    #18 Kyle Busch
    #99 Carl Edwards

C Drivers
    ---------------
    #2 Kurt Busch
    #16 Greg Biffle
    #17 Matt Kenseth
    #9 Kasey Kahne

D Drivers
    ---------------
    #88 Dale Jr
    #42 Juan Montoya
    #31 Jeff Burton
    #39 Ryan Newman

E Drivers
    ---------------
    #83 Brian Vickers
    #33 Clint Bowyer
    #29 Kevin Harvick
    #47 Marcos Ambrose
    #12 Brad Keselowski
    #20 Joey Logano
    #1 Jamie McMurray

You probably have never seen this pool anywhere else before. I made it up and called it Nascar 21 because the 1st year i used 21 drivers. I kept the name each year and i always use a total of 21 drivers to make up the groups. If you are a Nascar fan you should give this a try!

Let me know if you are interested by replying here and email me for payment details. ***********************

Thanks for Playing & Good Luck!
    Last edited by wayne1218; 02-06-2010, 09:56 PM.

I'm in Wayne
    Thx
    redbirds

Comment

You know I am in Wayne.
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

!!
        Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 01-03-2010, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post

Good Luck!!!
          Are you going to get in or what?

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Are you going to get in or what?
            What,now you picking my damn cars for me in this pool also!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
              What,now you picking my damn cars for me in this pool also!!!
              If you need me to I will.I'm going to have to start charging Boog for my expert advice since I have to put up with you all year.A simple thanks for all your help Vols would be nice

Comment

#88 is still in this pool? Wow...

You know I'm in, and I will be back to defend my Survivor Cup crown

Comment

count me in both pools wayne
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Since we have a bonus group this year, i just added a bonus driver (#1 McMurray)

Comment

Going for the trifecta 3 peat of course I'm in.

Comment

I emailed about this already, but just to be sure: I'm in.
                        O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Last Call!!!!!!!!

Comment

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Just sent my picks in.Good luck to you Wayne.

Comment

You too buddy. Can't wait for the Green Flag to drop!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X