Feura Bush Lacrosse Club Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feura Bush Lacrosse Club Scandal

I have just uncovered a HUGE scandal which unraveled right in one of our BC brother's very own backyard. Alledgedly a member of the Feura Bush Lacrosse team, who we will refer to as yrbemiD01 (to protect his identity) invited 3 of the "Best" HOOKERS his area has to offer, the Filet Mignons of the night, to entertain he and a few of his friends. Rumor has it that during their performance yrbemiD01 became so aroused he forced his way on to the three ladies.
    I have yet to confirm the story because yrB is a regular customer and powerful man in the sticks. These girls wil not speak, hear or look at anyone investigating the incident......

P.S. Is that a picture of Bover on the wall?....
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

There is other evidence that would indicate Spark and Meg were at the party........
    Here's a picture that was taken, just after the raid, of Spark yelling at the officers. "I wasn't doing anything!!!" "Leave my girl out of it, She wasn't even there" "I'm a MOD see my computer"....

Remember the three R's:

Comment

Here's a picture of who I believe is Meg trying to get away as here knight in shining armor protected her....
      She had no comment

Remember the three R's:

Comment

Two Ton Tony was able to get away, escaping and getting right back to his "New Business Venture".....the guy is always working

Remember the three R's:

Comment

JBC was so drunk that he couldn't get away in time....This is Jeff on the couch as the officer arrived....

Remember the three R's:

Comment

Rocko, Savage, Tkim and Moondog were also at the "party" in their new fuel efficient vehicles....

Remember the three R's:

Comment

Great Stuff RWALL

Comment

I'm in tears, once again, from this damn site.

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

crazy Bastage----you still got it my man----Hilarious

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Guys .... This pic was taken as Officer Rwall was taking care of one of JMarty's kids, who was trying to escape from the raided party .... JMarty should watch his kids a bit closer, but he has so damn many of them ... Must be hard to keep track of ALL of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                      Guys .... This pic was taken as Officer Rwall was taking care of one of JMarty's kids, who was trying to escape from the raided party .... JMarty should watch his kids a bit closer, but he has so damn many of them ... Must be hard to keep track of ALL of them.
                      You know I think that LITTLE COCKSUCKER lied to me about his age.....he doesn't look 20.
                      Remember the three R's:

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
                        You know I think that LITTLE COCKSUCKER lied to me about his age.....he doesn't look 20.
                        That's JMarty's kids for ya.

Comment

Wally your to much man. Good stuff
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Great stuff Wally!

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan

OH MY GOD...........
                              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                              X