Spark's Easter Egg Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark's Easter Egg Hunt

It is simply amazing how our Bettorschat Photographers don't miss a single thing.

They were able to catch our buddy Spark and the nursing home's annual Easter Egg Hunt last Sunday. Also in the picture is one of Spark's helpers. Spark needed a little help finding and picking up the eggs.

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

hahahahaha Its amazing how THEY do not miss a trick huh Jimmy??? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      hahahahaha Its amazing how THEY do not miss a trick huh Jimmy??? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Not only do we have the best forum on the net, but we have the best photographers money can buy.
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

bwahahahahahhahahaha Did you come up with the most eggs Spark??

Comment

Is That Sparks Great Great Great Great Great Grandson Helping Him Pick Up The Eggs Cuz He Cant Bend Over Anymore?...bwhahahahhaa
          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
            Is That Sparks Great Great Great Great Great Grandson Helping Him Pick Up The Eggs Cuz He Cant Bend Over Anymore?...bwhahahahhaa
            He doesn't bend over cause he's afraid you're behind him

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              He doesn't bend over cause he's afraid you're behind him
              EAT SHIT JED GIVE OUT SOME PICKS...........U GUYS TALK ABOUT ALOT OF GAY SHIT IS THIS SITE TURING INTO A PILLOW BITER WEBSITE NOW? GO HAVE SEX WITH A FAMILY MEMBER OR SOMETHING.........

Comment

Pillow biter LMFAO

Comment

Pillow biter LMFAO
                  HEY JED U NEVER ANSWRED MY ? WHY SO U HAVE PHOENIX UNDER YOUR NAME IS THERE A TRAILER CAR RACE THIS WEEKEND HERE? OR DO U WISH U LIVED HERE WITH ALL THE STUDS LIKE ME INSTED OF THAT SHIT HOLE WHERE U LIVE...............

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                    HEY JED U NEVER ANSWRED MY ? WHY SO U HAVE PHOENIX UNDER YOUR NAME IS THERE A TRAILER CAR RACE THIS WEEKEND HERE? OR DO U WISH U LIVED HERE WITH ALL THE STUDS LIKE ME INSTED OF THAT SHIT HOLE WHERE U LIVE...............
                    I did answer biatch! GO read my thread. I said yes, buy me a plane ticket and i'll come stay with your mom until the race starts

Comment

I did answer biatch! GO read my thread. I said yes, buy me a plane ticket and i'll come stay with your mom until the race starts
                      FUCK OFF BRING YOUR MOMMY AND WE BOTH CAN STAY IN HERE BIG GRAND CANYON BETWEEN HER LEGS......I FOUND A WATCH IN THERE THE OTHER DAY TELL HER THANKS........ MY MOM LIVES IN CHICAGO SO IAM SURE THERE WILL BE TRAILER RACE SOON
                      Last edited by bover1; 04-20-2006, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I guess a watch is better than the gerbil I found in your mom, the kinky bitch

Comment

Working...
                        X