Bover you are disgusting ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bover you are disgusting ....

U Guys A Fucking Sick In The Head............
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Comment

...now i know why he doesn't have a job..he doesn't have any energy left after

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, fuck em, fuck em all Bover
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

And you dont need no stinking condom, go bareback brother
            [email protected]

Comment

Looks like you've got them rounded up Bover! Have fun pal

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

Comment

Iam Going 2 Reregister Now For Changing My Avatar.....u Asked 4 It Spark

Comment

Good One Spark

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

"I can't stand that bastard"
                      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I thought a story should go along with this thread

Bover's Shipwreck

Bover was washed up on a beach after a terrible shipwreck.

Only a sheep and a sheepdog were washed up with him. After looking around,
                        he realized that they were stranded on a deserted island.

After being there a while, he got into the habit of taking his two animal
                        companions to the beach every evening to watch the sun set.

One particular evening, the sky was a fiery red with beautiful cirrus
                        clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle - a perfect night for romance.

As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to Bover. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it.

But the sheepdog, ever protective of the sheep, growled fiercely until Bover took his arm from around the sheep.

After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but
                        there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by and, lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. The
                        only survivor was Hillary Clinton.

That evening, Bover introduced Hillary to the evening beach ritual.

It was another beautiful evening - red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and
                        gentle breeze - perfect for a night of romance. Pretty soon, Bover started to get "those feelings" again.

He fought the urges as long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned
                        over to Hillary, cautiously, and whispered in her ear,

"Would you mind taking the dog for a walk?"

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          I thought a story should go along with this thread

Bover's Shipwreck

Bover was washed up on a beach after a terrible shipwreck.

Only a sheep and a sheepdog were washed up with him. After looking around,
                          he realized that they were stranded on a deserted island.

After being there a while, he got into the habit of taking his two animal
                          companions to the beach every evening to watch the sun set.

One particular evening, the sky was a fiery red with beautiful cirrus
                          clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle - a perfect night for romance.

As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to Bover. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it.

But the sheepdog, ever protective of the sheep, growled fiercely until Bover took his arm from around the sheep.

After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but
                          there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by and, lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. The
                          only survivor was Hillary Clinton.

That evening, Bover introduced Hillary to the evening beach ritual.

It was another beautiful evening - red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and
                          gentle breeze - perfect for a night of romance. Pretty soon, Bover started to get "those feelings" again.

He fought the urges as long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned
                          over to Hillary, cautiously, and whispered in her ear,

"Would you mind taking the dog for a walk?"
                          bwahahahahahahaha, i still would pound her before the sheep
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                            bwahahahahahahaha, i still would pound her before the sheep
                            Don't lie JC, our BC photographers have proof that you like farm animals too.
                            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Real nice avatar you pervert ....

Comment

Working...
                              X