Carlg ~1969 427 Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlg ~1969 427 Vette

Tom, A shitty pic...Gonna take it out of storage soon and I'll get some nice ones for ya...

If you look close you'll see the 427 markings on the hood...
    T-Top and naturally a 4 speed
    Had it since the late 70's

Carl
    “Take No Prisoners”

i believe i have seen your car at chic's....I used to have a 2001 Silver Corvette and used to go down there and walk around in the summer.....I am sure i have run into you!!

Comment

Ya Tony that was probably me as I think I'm the only yellow one in the area. I'll be at the car show next to Jimmies on Wed nights so if your in the area, stop by.
      And good luck with the business too....
      “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Nice ride Carl ....thanks for the Post .

Throwing in a pic of a Cobra (replica) that the wife and I rented for a day in Maui ....I think it was a 302 .... cruised Lahana ...Sucker had a nice Lope to it !!

I'm sure your vette has a much smoother ride and a bit more kick .
        Attached Files

Comment

Tom
          That’s a sharp set of wheels…You could get a 302 with 373HP and that’s a kick ass fun car to drive…Think the kit goes for around 50 to 60 grand…We gotta make a few winners to cover that…lol

A friend of mine put one together and your right…it’s a hard ride…reminds me of a hardtail on a Harley

But you can’t ask for much more then that…a sweet set of wheels in Maui….Nice going!!!!!

Carl
          “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Originally posted by Carlg
            Ya Tony that was probably me as I think I'm the only yellow one in the area. I'll be at the car show next to Jimmies on Wed nights so if your in the area, stop by.
            And good luck with the business too....
            HEY CARLG DO YOU EVER GO TO THE SHOW AT MARCUS DAIRY ON SAT. NIGHTS IN DANBURY NICE CAR

Comment

Originally posted by Carlg
              Tom
              That’s a sharp set of wheels…You could get a 302 with 373HP and that’s a kick ass fun car to drive…Think the kit goes for around 50 to 60 grand…We gotta make a few winners to cover that…lol

A friend of mine put one together and your right…it’s a hard ride…reminds me of a hardtail on a Harley

But you can’t ask for much more then that…a sweet set of wheels in Maui….Nice going!!!!!

Carl

Bwahahahahahaha.....You are exactly right ! The day we went out it was around 96 degrees ....I told the wife that riding in the Cobra was like a cross between riding a Bike and riding in a car . We would cruise for 30-40 min's and then get out and stretch for 20 min's . I have a cool in car video digging out from Fleming Beach and running up through 2nd gear (a/t) .
              But the file size is larger then Monte's limit for uploads . Maybe I could email it to spark , if you'd like to see it !

Keep on Cruisin' Bro' ....

BTW- The rental guys that I got it from had just bought it from a shop in Vegas . I think he said he got it for $35k !!

That'll work until my lotto check comes in ....
              Last edited by Ldawg; 04-16-2006, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Tinman...I never went up to Marcus Dairy...I think some of the guys from the club have in the past. If I ever make the trip I'll let you know in advance.
                “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Tom,
                  That rental guy stole that car for 35K.... Whoever he got it from must have needed some fast cash or owed his guys BIG TIME.....
                  “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Working...
                  X