Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes. you just...

got to give the guy soem credit.

Dam that is huge. But, there is always a price. He can't get it up.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...file=petra.wmv

Oh my gosh, talk about a 3rd leg. If that whole thing filled up with blood he would pass out.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
      Oh my gosh, talk about a 3rd leg. If that whole thing filled up with blood he would pass out.

You see he can't. I'll keep my small hard peck here.

Comment

Yeah whats the point of having 9 inches of limp dick if you cant get it up. That tool is only good for walking around the locker room to make all the other guys feel small
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

I can't believe my girlfriend put our video on the internet...just wait until she gets home!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
            I can't believe my girlfriend put our video on the internet...just wait until she gets home!

Comment

that was me before my bad back forced me to get a penis reduction!!! thats why they call me two ton....my cock weighed...you guessed it two tons!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                IVE GOT IT UP LIKE 5 TIMES 2DAY OVER JC'S WOMEN IN THIS PIC........BOY DOES MY WRIST HURT
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                X