Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clemson fans (or just fans of naked women)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to compare....get up close and REAL personal to find out.

And i'd have some good fun trying! She can shave mine if I can shave hers...

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
      u could never get your head as bald as that snatch rook

but gl anyways lol
      AWSOME POST OF THE YEAR LMAO
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

bump, for 10dime
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          bump, for 10dime
          thank you my friend. I'm here
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
            I'd love to compare....get up close and REAL personal to find out.

And i'd have some good fun trying! She can shave mine if I can shave hers...
            John,

I hope you enjoy the couch cause thats where you'll be sleeping tonight for this comment.

Sincerely,

Dawn
            Last edited by 10DimeBry; 12-23-2005, 11:49 AM.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              John,

I hope you enjoy the couch cause thats where you'll be sleeping tonight for this comment.

Sincerely,

Dawn

LISTEN HERE...I HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING YOU THAT WE BOTH KNOW WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THIS FAMILY

and it ain't me!

Coming dear!

Comment

Dear therook,

I saw the above posts by you and then the response by your wife dawn, and well quite frankly I decided to get you a christmas gift rook. I spent the last few hours of my day finishing up a very nice quilt. Its colorful and wonderful, but best of all it will keep you warm @ night. I figured with all those nights you'll be spending on the couch you could use a nice hand knitted quilt. So I'll be emailing you to get your home address rook. I'll send it out Fedex overnight so you should get it by christmas morning. Hope you like it my friend. Nighty Nite dont let the bed bugs bite.

-Spark
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                  Dear therook,

I saw the above posts by you and then the response by your wife dawn, and well quite frankly I decided to get you a christmas gift rook. I spent the last few hours of my day finishing up a very nice quilt. Its colorful and wonderful, but best of all it will keep you warm @ night. I figured with all those nights you'll be spending on the couch you could use a nice hand knitted quilt. So I'll be emailing you to get your home address rook. I'll send it out Fedex overnight so you should get it by christmas morning. Hope you like it my friend. Nighty Nite dont let the bed bugs bite.

-Spark
                  You do not miss a trick Mr.Mayor ... hahaha

Comment

Nice picture, and I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but do you guys think that is her? I don't know either way, and it is certainly quite nice on the eyes, but she either put on about 15-20 pounds from the time the clothes picture was taken to the nude, or that ain't her.

The nude picture looks like a normal girl, the clothes picture looks like a stick figure. Those legs and arms don't seem to jive. Real skinny in the clothed pic, but a little meatier in the nude?

What is pathetic is that I chose this post to be my first. Great site that I've followed for a while, but decided it was time to join the fun!

I guess in summary

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
                      Nice picture, and I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but do you guys think that is her? I don't know either way, and it is certainly quite nice on the eyes, but she either put on about 15-20 pounds from the time the clothes picture was taken to the nude, or that ain't her.

The nude picture looks like a normal girl, the clothes picture looks like a stick figure. Those legs and arms don't seem to jive. Real skinny in the clothed pic, but a little meatier in the nude?

What is pathetic is that I chose this post to be my first. Great site that I've followed for a while, but decided it was time to join the fun!

I guess in summary
                      welcome to the madhouse.
                      [email protected]

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush

I guess in summary

Welcome Bush! I thought the same thing when I saw it.I love the fucking pic though! you can see both holes quite nicely!
                          You can live with one lung

Comment

Anyone seen JC?

Figured he'd be in here! lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                              Anyone seen JC?

Figured he'd be in here! lol
                              Of course im here, need my daily shot of that slick gash.
                              [email protected]

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X