image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Stunning view in the first picture

Last picture is that your friends kids?

Comment

The guy in the blue shirt is David, the other person is his son.

Comment

My mom lived in Arizona when she was around 13 and she said she didn't like it as it was always hot, the snakes and spiders etc. Of course she was always having to go too the bars to get her mother lol. She met Stevie Nicks back then before she was famous and talked to her numerous times telling her she was going to be a big star one day. Stevie didn't think so and her father was always there watching over and protecting her.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          My mom lived in Arizona when she was around 13 and she said she didn't like it as it was always hot, the snakes and spiders etc. Of course she was always having to go too the bars to get her mother lol. She met Stevie Nicks back then before she was famous and talked to her numerous times telling her she was going to be a big star one day. Stevie didn't think so and her father was always there watching over and protecting her.
          It's hot but nothing like Oklahoma. That's a cool story about your Mom. Spiders bother me more than snakes. Not a big fan of either.

Comment

Working...
          X