X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
    Lots of jokes here but:

Have you heard of caller ID ?? - the pic was sent from his phone
    For 50 cents you can buy a program that will send a to someone using another persons phone #. For example you can text me from your phone but you can put Monte's # as the sender. That is a joke that a couple of my friends were doing at work recently.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
      After two years? come on man... It's just a coincidence that all this crap is coming out after she gets a show on Versus.... Also is there a face with the dick? All this girl needs to say is "dude leave me the fuck alone or I'm going to call the police." I promise you that will work....
      C'mon buddy it's Brett doing it. The guy is practically begging to meet here in the phone messages he left her. The guy is married and shouldn't be doing any of this especially, because he's MARRIED.

And I won't blame her for getting her fame 2 years later. Hell she should have gotten it back then and got paid. It's an opportunity for her to make some money that she would not have made before. We don't judge playboy playmates so why judge her?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        C'mon buddy it's Brett doing it. The guy is practically begging to meet here in the phone messages he left her. The guy is married and shouldn't be doing any of this especially, because he's MARRIED.

And I won't blame her for getting her fame 2 years later. Hell she should have gotten it back then and got paid. It's an opportunity for her to make some money that she would not have made before. We don't judge playboy playmates so why judge her?

Two wrongs dont make one right Monte!!

He shouldnt be hitting on chicks and sending dick pics, she shouldnt be using his fame against him to make a buck.

Both are morally wrong brother, if you cant see that, then I dont what to say.

I personally dont give a shit, she is your typical hot chick whore, he is your typical hard dicked entitled acting rich jock.

Both could fall off the earth tomorrow and I wouldnt lose a seconds sleep
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
          I sure would like to fuck her one time before she fell off the earth though

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            I sure would like to fuck her one time before she fell off the earth though
            You would cum before you got the head in her hole

She would call you pre-jack, no can do, dont you want me, NO GOY picking Vols fan

Then she would laugh

Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

He shouldnt be hitting on chicks and sending dick pics, she shouldnt be using his fame against him to make a buck.

I personally dont give a shit, she is your typical hot chick whore, he is your typical hard dicked entitled acting rich jock.

You're right 2 wrongs don't make a right, but if he's going to do a wrong then her posing nude and in bikini's more power to her for putting up with his bullshit begging and dick pictures.

Comment

You would cum before you got the head in her hole

She would call you pre-jack, no can do, dont you want me, NO GOY picking Vols fan

Then she would laugh

If she said all that to me right after I nutted I would push her ass of the earth

Comment

Has Spark trolled the Brett Farve dick collection so this pic can be posted?

NBA is a joke

Comment

At his age,Spark hasn't seen a rock hard dick in so long he wouldn't know what one looked like

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      At his age,Spark hasn't seen a rock hard dick in so long he wouldn't know what one looked like

He sees them all the time............mostly while on his knees.

NBA is a joke

Comment

He sees them all the time............mostly while on his knees.

On my Knees. I ain't been on my knees since I broke my hip 100 years ago

Signed,
                        Spark

Comment

That's my homeboy!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Both from Playboy shoot

Comment

Brett Favre's Cellphone Seduction Of Jenn Sterger (Update)

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                                When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                                Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Working...
                                X