No announcement yet.

Gun Control. Should we have it or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Control. Should we have it or not?

[CAUTION! VERY GRAPHIC!

Here is one for all you firearm addicts. This will make you think twice the next time you purchase a gun.
    What follows is an actual photo of a person being shot at close range. Read below to prepare yourself for the actual moment.

Seeing folks actually pulling the trigger on another human may not be your cup of tea. Violence is a brutal event. Most of us tend to sit back in our living rooms, view the barrage of information that comes across from the media and we become desensitized to the real gravity and danger of the world in which we live. Lives may be ended or altered forever during the heat of confrontation. When I first saw this photo, my heart was instantly brought face to face with 'cold' reality.

Just horrible, isn't it?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Spark; 07-19-2010, 05:41 PM.

Where is the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Where is the picture?
      I knew TinyPic would take that pic down ... let me try another one

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        I knew TinyPic would take that pic down ... let me try another one after I get the damn blender out to puree my dinner and remember where I put the hammer so I can get the Poly Grip from the bottom of the tube
        OK we will wait for you Spark
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          [CAUTION! VERY GRAPHIC!

Here is one for all you firearm addicts. This will make you think twice the next time you purchase a gun.
          What follows is an actual photo of a person being shot at close range. Read below to prepare yourself for the actual moment.

Seeing folks actually pulling the trigger on another human may not be your cup of tea. Violence is a brutal event. Most of us tend to sit back in our living rooms, view the barrage of information that comes across from the media and we become desensitized to the real gravity and danger of the world in which we live. Lives may be ended or altered forever during the heat of confrontation. When I first saw this photo, my heart was instantly brought face to face with 'cold' reality.

Just horrible, isn't it?
          Nice Beaver Beach
          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

The hell with guns we need razor control.If were going to go down and lick that every night it's time to trim that bush up ladies

Comment

Working...
            X