Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
    You are way way off here Chado,

How do you know these teenagers were just looking for money and would not have whacked the innocent homeowner.

Do you remember the Sean Taylor incident (Washington Redskin player) who was shot by some teenager who broke into his house.

Also, a lawbreaker can find a gun on the black market anytime or they steal one. What do you think thugs will follow the gun law

Maybe you all dont have gang related problems in Canada but they are here in the States and these teenagers will kill an innocent person just as an initiation to get into a gang. That is the way it is. Google "MS-13 gangs" and get some facts about what is happening.

Maybe the teens here were just looking for money but if you wake up in the night and your life may be threatened by thugs,..........shoot first and ask questions later.
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

If that happened here in MD, the owner would be under attack by the liberal press and the ACLU if there were race differences.

I can hear it now, "Oh those poor misguided teenagers did not deserve this".

I Hope the poor owner does not suffer nightmares from this.
      I hope the owner realizes he was protecting his family. Can you imagine if they had come in and raped and or killed one of his children? That would have been a nightmare!!

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
      It just shocks me that guns are legal there. Funny how the defense of "I need a gun to shoot someone who is going to attack me with a gun" becomes one. Wow ever think if they were illegal there wouldnt be the intruder with the "original" gun to begin with? Fucking retarted..
      Chad, when you are a parent, you will do anything to protect your wife/kids. If someone is willing to commit a crime by coming into your house, they will do anything to make sure they don't get caught. I will do anything to make sure they never do it to you or someone else. Also, I don't own a hand gun. My rifles and shotguns would do just fine.

PS I only got the guns cause I think Monte is a stalker!!
      Last edited by ToDaClub; 09-05-2009, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Put an apple on your head and stand at his property line
        Just don't try and get in the window!!!

Comment

To Da Club,

It would have been a nightmare for the owner had anyone in his family been hurt. I agree.

I am glad he took these punks out but I just hope he does not suffer himself. To have to kill someone cant be easy but he did what he had to do. Sometimes in stories like this the innocent shooter suffers horrific psychological trauma themselves. He does not deserve this.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

To Da Club,

It would have been a nightmare for the owner had anyone in his family been hurt. I agree.

I am glad he took these punks out but I just hope he does not suffer himself. To have to kill someone cant be easy but he did what he had to do. Sometimes in stories like this the innocent shooter suffers horrific psychological trauma themselves. He does not deserve this.
            Flare, I know what your saying, It's how he looks at it. There will be the mothers and fathers of the kids that died that are gonna hurt forever, and say their kids were good kids that never got a break or in the wrong place at the wrong time and blame him. He may suffer wondering if he did something too extreme, but IMO I hope he realizes that he was doing what most of us would have done...protect our family/young. I don't know what I would do to myself if my kids were hurt/violated by an intruder that I could have prevented. I think that would be worse. jmo

Comment

Working...
            X