Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nude video of a certain sideline reporter (Erin Andrews)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They shortened the clip by about a minute

Comment

A minute?

It is 6 seconds long now. It was 3 minutes before!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        A minute?

It is 6 seconds long now. It was 3 minutes before!!!
        I thought it was about a minute before.

Comment

It's ok though, I already put it in my spank tank

Comment

this guy is a hero. sports fans and gambling degenerates should all pitch in and pay his legal fees.

Comment

Overated

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                Overated
                The long version was a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  The long version was a little better.
                  I saw it yesterday -- I would fuk her and say thank you but she is sooooo overrated its crazy --- check my post in the big brother thread Wayne

Comment

I saw it yesterday -- I would fuk her and say thank you but she is sooooo overrated its crazy --- check my post in the big brother thread Wayne
                    sorry Greek, we don't all pull 10's like you do LOL

Comment

Jordan doesn't compare to erin andrews

Comment

Erin Andrews Video Links Trick Users Into Downloading Virus
                        Posted Jul 20, 2009 4:08PM By Tom Mantzouranis (RSS feed)

Filed Under: Sports Media, Current Events
                        Email Print ShareText SizeAAA
                        The disgusting (and illegal) voyeuristic inspiration that led to video of an unknowing Erin Andrews nude in a hotel room didn't stop users from searching for the clip. Some of those users, though, got bitten by a group of hackers who tricked thousands into downloading a virus they claimed was the video.

Taking advantage of what was a highly-searched topic over the weekend, many sites set up links advertising the video, even after ESPN, Andrews' employer, and her lawyer put forth a strong legal effort to get all traces of the real video taken offline with threats towards anyone who published it.
                        "Hackers are no slacks when it comes to taking advantage of a hot Internet search trend. And they have been quick to set up bogus webpages claiming to contain the video footage of Ms. Andrews in her hotel room," Graham Cluley of the anti-virus software company Sophos told USA Today.
                        Last week, rumors began to build that a nude video of Andrews -- the popular sideline reporter for the sports media giant -- existed, rumors that intensified when ESPN contacted a sports blog about removing the video even though no one had positively identified the woman as Andrews. On Friday, Andrews' lawyer, Marshall B. Grossman, released a powerful statement confirming the rumors and promising action.

"While alone in the privacy of her hotel room, Erin Andrews was surreptitiously videotaped without her knowledge or consent. She was the victim of a crime and is taking action to protect herself and help ensure that others are not similarly violated in the future. Although the perpetrator or perpetrators of this criminal act have not yet been identified, when they are identified she intends to bring both civil and criminal charges against them and against anyone who has published the material. We request respect of Erin's privacy at this time, while she and her representatives are working with the authorities.

Comment

Wow just wow..
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I saw it yesterday. I really don't know who she is, but I do know that she likes too check out her ass in the mirror a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown View Post
                              I saw it yesterday. I really don't know who she is, but I do know that she likes too check out her ass in the mirror a lot.
                              I watch my girl get ready in the morning and she checks out the whole kit and caboodle---when I saw the tape I thought of her and probably most women do that---or hot women. She will sit on the floor but naked in front of the mirror cross legged..It always starts may day out right!

Comment

There's something about Erin Andrews that makes her hot, I know she has a goofy smile and not the best face, but she got a ridiculous body, she's smart....about sports at least and there's something hot about that. Her checking out her ass was extra hot. I've boned hotter chicks myself, in my prime, but so what, hot is hot, and Erin Andrews is just that.

Comment

Working...
                                X