Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nude video of a certain sideline reporter (Erin Andrews)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea she is going to sue, and press charges, but has of right now they do not know who videotaped it. My guess she will prob sue the person who did it and the hotel, im assuming she will get at least a million if not more

Comment

it actuall looks like it is getting filmed through the eye hole on the door, you can see the window strait across, the bed and it looks like a door{prob bathroom}

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
        it actuall looks like it is getting filmed through the eye hole on the door, you can see the window strait across, the bed and it looks like a door{prob bathroom}
        But when she moves, the filmer follows by moving a curtain or cloth so it can't be an eye hole on a door.

Comment

Actually think it was a publicity stunt!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

yea i just think from the angle it looked like that, but didnt really think anyone would be dumb enough to stand in the hallway of af a hotel with a videocamera and record in an eye hole
            Last edited by FB Coach13; 07-19-2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
              Actually think it was a publicity stunt!
              out of curiosity why is that
              Last edited by FB Coach13; 07-19-2009, 12:07 PM.

Comment

out of curiosity why is that

I doubt she would be staying in some dump hotel and if
                it was filmed thru a peephole wouldn't that draw someone's
                attention?

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

Jon E. Checkers

Comment

I call as you can't see anything from that or tell if its her or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                    I call as you can't see anything from that or tell if its her or not.
                    All articles out say her and her lawyer confirm its her, and they are seeking legal action. Her lawyer issued a statement about it either lastnite or this morning, saying they acknowledge that the video is of her, and espn issued a statement about it also.

Comment

All articles out say her and her lawyer confirm its her, and they are seeking legal action. Her lawyer issued a statement about it either lastnite or this morning, saying they acknowledge that the video is of her, and espn issued a statement about it also.
                      From another site....

LOS ANGELES, July 17 /PRNewswire/ -- With respect to recent Internet postings of Erin Andrews, she has authorized her attorney, Marshall B. Grossman of Bingham McCutchen LLP, to issue the following statement:

"While alone in the privacy of her hotel room, Erin Andrews was surreptitiously videotaped without her knowledge or consent. She was the victim of a crime and is taking action to protect herself and help ensure that others are not similarly violated in the future. Although the perpetrator or perpetrators of this criminal act have not yet been identified, when they are identified she intends to bring both civil and criminal charges against them and against anyone who has published the material. We request respect of Erin's privacy at this time, while she and her representatives are working with the authorities."

SOURCE Bingham McCutchen LLP

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                        From another site....

LOS ANGELES, July 17 /PRNewswire/ -- With respect to recent Internet postings of Erin Andrews, she has authorized her attorney, Marshall B. Grossman of Bingham McCutchen LLP, to issue the following statement:

"While alone in the privacy of her hotel room, Erin Andrews was surreptitiously videotaped without her knowledge or consent. She was the victim of a crime and is taking action to protect herself and help ensure that others are not similarly violated in the future. Although the perpetrator or perpetrators of this criminal act have not yet been identified, when they are identified she intends to bring both civil and criminal charges against them and against anyone who has published the material. We request respect of Erin's privacy at this time, while she and her representatives are working with the authorities."

SOURCE Bingham McCutchen LLP
                        Thanks checkers was just going to put the same thing up, having problems copying and pasting things, computers been alittle messed up

Comment

I might get banned from this site for writing this.... But what if someone did this to your love ones. I dont think it would be too funny. I have no problems with people who willingly put themselves in a compromising position in order to get their videos shown and I am a fan of Ms. Andrews but this is sick.... I hope whoever did this gets the shit beat out of them!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                            I might get banned from this site for writing this.... But what if someone did this to your love ones. I dont think it would be too funny. I have no problems with people who willingly put themselves in a compromising position in order to get their videos shown and I am a fan of Ms. Andrews but this is sick.... I hope whoever did this gets the shit beat out of them!!!!!!
                            yeah it's a slime ball move if this is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                              I agree 100%, that you should get banned for that comment. Just kidding. It's scary shit that some can spy like that and possibly get away with it.

Comment

If he is outside, how can we here sound from the inside?

Comment

Working...
                                X