• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Passion of The Tebow

I'm probably going to hell, but I thought it was pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      I'm probably going to hell, but I thought it was pretty funny
      Was there ever any doubt? Just kidding bud!

Comment

Dixie just said your going to hell but she's laughing her ass off and making me print it off for her to give to her brother.All of you Oklahoma fans are whiskey bent and hell bound

Comment

Tim Tebow was once sleeping on his stomach when he got morning wood and struck oil.

Comment

Tim Tebow has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Comment

Someone is going to be struck by lightning.

He is a large man who likes women with dots on the foreheads, i aint saying any names but he also likes to play guitar hero at 12 am after having 7 yaeger bombs and then he sucks down two hot pockets that he dont remember eating till he sees the wrappers on the floor the next morning.
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                Someone is going to be struck by lightning.

He is a large man who likes women with dots on the foreheads, i aint saying any names but he also likes to play guitar hero at 12 am after having 7 yaeger bombs and then he sucks down two hot pockets that he dont remember eating till he sees the wrappers on the floor the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
                  He also likes texting me till midnight when i keep telling him i am going to bed. lol

His texts consist of Pittsburgh sucks, Louisville sucks, and i followed Waynes baskets and im up 300 for the night

No wonder i am sleepy today
                  [email protected]

Comment

Instead of calling you, i'll just post it on the board from now on

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      Instead of calling you, i'll just post it on the board from now on

sorry, hope you arent pissed
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

sorry, hope you arent pissed

I could care less. Have you ever known me to hold much back on here?

Comment

Tim Tebow smokes after sex. Not cigarettes, his penis literally smokes.

Comment

There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Tim Tebow lives in Florida.

Comment

ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-805940904-1233154010.jpg

Chainsaw artist Sam Knowles work[ed] on his latest creation —a seven-and-one-half-foot tall Tim Tebow sculpture carved from a dead oak tree in front of Ballyhoo Grill at 3700 West University Avenue on Tuesday.

When asked about the sculpture's weight, Knowles said that it weighs about one ton, but the roots are still in the ground "so I guess he weighs as much as the Earth."

Comment

Working...
                              X