X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casa D'ice Restaurant

THE OWNER OF CASA D'ICE RESTAURANT --

Casa D'Ice Restaurant
    (Just 10 miles southeast of Pittsburgh in North Versailles, PA)

The owner changes the signs when he gets another idea .. Or just wants to make his own political statement ............ And is not short on words at all.

Comment

I wonder how business is?

Some pretty good stuff though, I like the one about seat belts. How true is that one! They let bikers ride without a helment as long as they pay extra for insurance. But I can be pulled over and given a ticket for not wearing a seat belt. Bullshit if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown
        I wonder how business is?

Some pretty good stuff though, I like the one about seat belts. How true is that one! They let bikers ride without a helment as long as they pay extra for insurance. But I can be pulled over and given a ticket for not wearing a seat belt. Bullshit if you ask me.
        OMG Bear, I have this argument all the time ... I for one hate wearing a seatbelt .. and you pull next to a squad car in traffic or have one right behind you and you are fumbling for a seatbelt like you just robbed a bank ... it is ridiculous ... It is a personal thing and never should be the law ... JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          you pull next to a squad car in traffic or have one right behind you and you are fumbling for a seatbelt like you just robbed a bank
          Boy if that isn't that the truth! They also like to use that click it or ticket crap on the 3 day weekends. You never see it any other time of the year. It's just a reason for them to pull you over to see if you are up to something. PRICKS!

Comment

these are great ....pissed my snowpants on a couple of them !

Comment

Where is this place?

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                Where is this place?
                I think somewhere in Pennsylvania but not positive

Comment

http://www.casadice.com/signs/index.htm

Comment

Like this one ...

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                      Where is this place?

Casa D'Ice Restaurant
                      (Just 10 miles southeast of Pittsburgh in North Versailles, PA)
                      Seen these signs all over the internet, i think they are great
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                        Seen these signs all over the internet, i think they are great
                        Yep!! Just signed up for the signs on their website--watched the youtube video with the owner talking about Obama as well---good stuff!

Comment

Thanks for sharing Spark!

Comment

Working...
                          X