matt leinert pics anyone have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matt leinert pics anyone have?

any have links to matt leinart hanging out at some parties? been all over espn tdy

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...id=41976&cat=6

Comment

It looks like the one with the beer funnel has done something like that before if you know what I mean.

Comment

dude is living the life, im so jealous
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          dude is living the life, im so jealous
          Ditto!!!!

Chado isn't...he thinks he is a scumbag for using and abusing those chicks!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Hes living it up

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with what he's doing.
              A.It's off season
              B.He still looks to be in pretty good shape.
              C.He could still be dating Paris Hilton.Those girls look like angels compared to her.

3 problems I do have with him and the pictures:
              1.He's selfish.He's not sharing with his buddies.
              2.No ass shots for JC
              3.If I have a girl on her knees,something besides a funnel is going in her mouth

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with what he's doing.
                A.It's off season
                B.He still looks to be in pretty good shape.
                C.He could still be dating Paris Hilton.Those girls look like angels compared to her.

3 problems I do have with him and the pictures:
                1.He's selfish.He's not sharing with his buddies.
                2.No ass shots for JC
                3.If I have a girl on her knees,something besides a funnel is going in her mouth
                If those females are under age then he's breaking the law.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  If those females are under age then he's breaking the law.
                  You right Monte,I think you should call the police and tell them you have some inside information that some college girls were drinking underage.I'm glad that don't happen at any/every college out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                    Ditto!!!!

Chado isn't...he thinks he is a scumbag for using and abusing those chicks!

now that is funny
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

You right Monte,I think you should call the police and tell them you have some inside information that some college girls were drinking underage.I'm glad that don't happen at any/every college out there.
                      One thing you're overlooking is this guy is a high profile high paid NFL player. To be caught drinking with underage females is going to do nothing, but harm for him. If you were paying his salary I bet you would have a different view on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                        One thing you're overlooking is this guy is a high profile high paid NFL player. To be caught drinking with underage females is going to do nothing, but harm for him. If you were paying his salary I bet you would have a different view on the subject.
                        Kelen Winslow,Ben Rothlisburger riding crazy on motor cycles I would have a problem with but drinking with some hot chicks(as long as they were of age) wouldn't be a problem in my eyes.They all looked over 21 to me but hell these days 15 year olds look 21.And I agree that he is a high paid player and should hold himself accountable but I guess after all the Mike Vick shit this just looks pretty harmless to me.

Comment

Kelen Winslow,Ben Rothlisburger riding crazy on motor cycles I would have a problem with but drinking with some hot chicks(as long as they were of age) wouldn't be a problem in my eyes.They all looked over 21 to me but hell these days 15 year olds look 21.And I agree that he is a high paid player and should hold himself accountable but I guess after all the Mike Vick shit this just looks pretty harmless to me.
                          Vick got himself into to big trouble and will probably always be in trouble. Look at all of the endorsement deals Vick lost, because of stupid shit. His career is probably just about over as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X