Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stars Without Makeup (I suggest you look at this)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars Without Makeup (I suggest you look at this)

http://tuvida.aol.com/moda-y-belleza...ithout-make-up

i would still bang most of them.

Comment

Cameron Diaz was working out at my gym 2 months ago...awesome body and, surprisingly, she was working out really hard with her own personal trainer that she travels with, and a friend that was absolutely on fire.

But CD's face w/out make-up could stop a mack truck...she was not good looking. Bad acne, looks older than she is....Very disappointing.
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I don't buy that that's Eva, I realize makeup makes a difference, but it can't perform miracles!!!

Comment

i thought J Lo still looked good so did Jessica Simpson and Jessica Alba
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun32
            i would still bang most of them.

I agree, except i would bang ALL of them
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              Cameron Diaz was working out at my gym 2 months ago...awesome body and, surprisingly, she was working out really hard with her own personal trainer that she travels with, and a friend that was absolutely on fire.

But CD's face w/out make-up could stop a mack truck...she was not good looking. Bad acne, looks older than she is....Very disappointing.
              What kind of workout was CD doing?

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                i thought J Lo still looked good so did Jessica Simpson and Jessica Alba
                Alba looked a lot different IMO

Comment

Originally posted by atolunch
                  I don't buy that that's Eva, I realize makeup makes a difference, but it can't perform miracles!!!
                  Seen either that pic before or a different one and she looks like shit without makeup

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    What kind of workout was CD doing?
                    Used lots of elastic bands and weighted balls...lots of 2 person exercises keeping her heart rate up. Her PT was pushing her pretty hard. I had a free PT session that I got when I joined the gym and happened to use it that day. She was in town for 3 months filming a movie and became good friends with the guy who was training me, so she came over to talk to him and introduced herself as Cami. She seemed like a very nice person but it was a 3 minute conversation.

Wearing a spandex 2 piece and she has a great body,if you do not like much up top.

Needless to say, I went to rough up the suspect prior to completeing my workout....

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                      Used lots of elastic bands and weighted balls...lots of 2 person exercises keeping her heart rate up. Her PT was pushing her pretty hard. I had a free PT session that I got when I joined the gym and happened to use it that day. She was in town for 3 months filming a movie and became good friends with the guy who was training me, so she came over to talk to him and introduced herself as Cami. She seemed like a very nice person but it was a 3 minute conversation.

Wearing a spandex 2 piece and she has a great body,if you do not like much up top.

Needless to say, I went to rough up the suspect prior to completeing my workout....
                      No free weights for her? She does have a nice figure. Pictures of her face without makeup don't look good though.

Comment

No free weights for her? She does have a nice figure. Pictures of her face without makeup don't look good though.
                        Supposedly she was there very frequently while in town but went in the AM or afternoon so i only saw her once...no free weights.

Comment

Alba looked a lot different IMO

different, but still attractive
                          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X