Bc C.s.i.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bc C.s.i.

The latest mystery to cross the desk of Bettors Chat C.S.I. is the "Where's Meg Mystery?"

Let's look at some of the clues....

she normally wakes up at 5:30 am and after a brief session of stretching she goes for her morning run....

Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

She'll have a high fiber cereal for breakfast, regularity is real important to her, then she's off to take Spark to the nursing home. She usually drives his car....

Remember the three R's:

Comment

After dropping off the old man, Meg likes a little recreation. Fishing is her thing....

Remember the three R's:

Comment

We do know Meg LOVES the men. Rook may be wanted for questioning after this evidence recently came in....

Remember the three R's:

Comment

Spark Did it
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaahhahahahhahaha

Comment

A coffe cup was found on her night stand. From the looks of it she may have had "coffee with the LoveDoc". I believe that's his cup......We may have to do a DNA test on the cup to verify

Remember the three R's:

Comment

Do you think Spark or Rook hit that ?
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                    Spark Did it

You may be on to something here.

Meg did do odd jobs for Spark around the house. This was for her room and board.

This is a pic of Spark helping her out with one of those chores...

Remember the three R's:

Comment

I also believe there was a bit of animosity between JBC's ex-girlfriend and Meg....Here is a pic off Jeff's girlfriend who is also wanted for questioning. She is to be considered armed and dangerous!!!!

Remember the three R's:

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
                        I also believe there was a bit of animosity between JBC's ex-girlfriend and Meg....Here is a pic off Jeff's girlfriend who is also wanted for questioning. She is to be considered armed and dangerous!!!!

I just shit my pants!!! lol

Comment

Meg's last entry in her diary read "I am going bowling with KB"...

Remember the three R's:

Comment

OMG!!!!

I just love it when Rwall pops in and posts these piscs and story lines.
                            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Wally, you the best!

Comment

Working...
                              X