Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadliest Catch - Webisodes

Love the show .....

If you are hooked on it also ...what do you think makes it so compelling ? Man against the elements ? Watching guys do shit, that you know you wouldn't do ?

Always makes me Hungry for some Crab Legs ....

http://dsc.discovery.com/beyond/inde...upId=494769926

My father was a lobstah man for 25+ years. (Maine) So I grew up around the dangers of a lobersterman my whole life and still to this day I will not go out on his boat. It is fucking freezing out there in the bay!!!

I watch this show from the comfort of my living room. The reason why I watch it is because it reminds me of the crew that go out every day (here) and I get to live vicariously through them.

Comment

Great seeing you bill ....

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBillBelichick
        My father was a lobstah man for 25+ years. (Maine) So I grew up around the dangers of a lobersterman my whole life and still to this day I will not go out on his boat. It is fucking freezing out there in the bay!!!

I watch this show from the comfort of my living room. The reason why I watch it is because it reminds me of the crew that go out every day (here) and I get to live vicariously through them.

Ditto Bill ....

New Session is off to a Good start ! I hope that WAYNE will have a CHANCE to tune in !
        Last edited by Ldawg; 04-09-2007, 02:47 PM.

Comment

I watch it cause those dudes are bad asses. I wouldnt last 10 minutes on those boats.

Did you see the survivor in the safety suit when that boat sunk, dude was froze. Thank God he lived
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

HEADS UP wayne .... comin' at ya tonight !

Comment

Great show

Comment

Working...
              X