Kb and UnderdogKing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kb and UnderdogKing

Well we hid a camera in Kb's bedroom the other night ... and sure enough the King dropped by ... here look ....

Click Here and scroll down to Dowload File

Go King Go King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

your a sick fuck

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        your a sick fuck
        I'm sick???

Your the one on the bottom not me ....

Comment

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post here, but hopefully under the circumstances an exception can be made.....

I don't know what the hell I was thinking opening that video... That was so bad...haha...where do you guys find that stuff?
          NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnderdogKing
            I'm not sure if I am allowed to post here, but hopefully under the circumstances an exception can be made.....

I don't know what the hell I was thinking opening that video... That was so bad...haha...where do you guys find that stuff?
            I think an exception could be made here. Wow when KB said he wanted your package he meant it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnderdogKing

In kb's bedroom ... Come on ... You know that ...

yes, you can post anywhere .. no problem ... just so there is no advertisement in the post or your signature ...

Comment

OMG - You'd need some extra gear to climb that Mountain !

Comment

Working...
                X