Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mischa Barton Smoking the Green Bud!

http://www1.egotastic.com/entertainm...-drives-002212

I can't imagine being a celeb and having these jackasses taking photos of me 24/7. I'd get really pissed off!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      I can't imagine being a celeb and having these jackasses taking photos of me 24/7. I'd get really pissed off!
      The money they get paid I'll take it. Plus if you're going to smoke a joint do it inside.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        The money they get paid I'll take it. Plus if you're going to smoke a joint do it inside.
        I'm not necessarily talking about smoking a joint. Just doing everyday things like taking your girl out to dinner or driving to McDonald's or going shopping and there is constantly paparrazi there snapping photos all the damn time. I'd be getting fined and imprisoned I'm sure for breaking cameras and threatening the photogs all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          I'm not necessarily talking about smoking a joint. Just doing everyday things like taking your girl out to dinner or driving to McDonald's or going shopping and there is constantly paparrazi there snapping photos all the damn time. I'd be getting fined and imprisoned I'm sure for breaking cameras and threatening the photogs all the time.
          You have play back with them etc. IMO its a small price to pay for the reward that they receive. I mean if you get into this business you know they will be on your ass. You don't see any of them quiting over it. I do think the paparazzi does get carried away, IE, driving on the wrong side of the street, running lights etc. and they should be held accountable for that. Some of the actors do like it IE Paris Hilton

Comment

Working...
          X