• Bush & Bin Laden

http://www.jokeindex.com/joke.asp?Joke=3400

Its Xmas Can't You Let It Go On This One Day............unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by BUD GREGG
      Its Xmas Can't You Let It Go On This One Day............unbelievable
      I found it in another thread geesh try and lighten up

Comment

Lighten Up You Say, How About Grow Up And Recognize The Importance Of Today............all Else Is Non Important

Comment

Lighten Up You Say, How About Grow Up And Recognize The Importance Of Today............all Else Is Non Important
          How about you quit whining over Bush

Comment

You Don't Even Possess The Necessary Intellectual Skills To See That The Post Has Nothing To Do With Bush Or Politics....................they Are Right When They Say Ignorance Needs Understanding

Comment

You Don't Even Possess The Necessary Intellectual Skills To See That The Post Has Nothing To Do With Bush Or Politics....................they Are Right When They Say Ignorance Needs Understanding
              You know what if you don't like the post or this site move on to another one.

Comment

that damn BUSH..the economy is at its best, the stock market is setting records daily, an unemployment is at its lowest....That damn Bush.....When you ppl take over the presidency there will be attacks made daily on this country....
                jordanrules..................

Comment

By the way how many other Katrina victims have you turned down as your role as an Insurance Adjuster?

Comment

i don't care..that picture is damn funny

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                      By the way how many other Katrina victims have you turned down as your role as an Insurance Adjuster?
                      Have you ever noticed, That the other 2 states hit by the Katrina were Rebublican states ( Mississippi, Alabama), they dont cry in the media, they dont complain about Bush, They got together and fixed everything and made it happen, meanwhile The Demo's in Louisianna all they did was bitch and moan and steal and even they're own party left the state.......When you ppl say anything about Katrina, why dont u DUMB ASSES, THINK OF MISS AND ALABAMA AS WELL, AND HOW PPL THERE DONT WANT EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM, oh i forgot you ppl support John Kerry.....what a travesty your party is.....
                      jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                        Have you ever noticed, That the other 2 states hit by the Katrina were Rebublican states ( Mississippi, Alabama), they dont cry in the media, they dont complain about Bush, They got together and fixed everything and made it happen, meanwhile The Demo's in Louisianna all they did was bitch and moan and steal and even they're own party left the state.......When you ppl say anything about Katrina, why dont u DUMB ASSES, THINK OF MISS AND ALABAMA AS WELL, AND HOW PPL THERE DONT WANT EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM, oh i forgot you ppl support John Kerry.....what a travesty your party is.....
                        Yeah, everything is fixed in those 2 so called Republican States. Funny how Fema went to Court to get a ruling on rebuilding Louisiana and got that pushed off until March or April of next year.

Also funny how the insurance companies are stepping up to the plate. Instead they are denying claims left and right.

Anybody can skew #'s too. Stock market was great during Clinton years. Unemployment was low as well.

Funny how unemployment doesn't count on the records after someone has been on it for 12 months. In other words after the 12 months they are no longer put in the figures. I wonder why 70+ % of America can stand Bush?

And I wonder why Republicans lost the House and Senate? I guess Bush had nothing to do with that.

Now stick Bush and the Republicans up your ass.

Funny how you guys cry because of a picture. You wouldn't see me crying if you posted a Democrat picture up here.

Comment

Working...
                        X