Halloween With Jmarty's Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween With Jmarty's Kids

Our BC Photographers got this group shot of JMarty's kids for Halloween ......

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Where are the rest of them???

Comment

you must hace got your compputer back jimmy........bwahahhaahhaha...check out marty in the back with the clown suit on........
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
        you must hace got your compputer back jimmy........bwahahhaahhaha...check out marty in the back with the clown suit on........
        Get that ville avatar up buddy

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Get that ville avatar up buddy
          they will get a bcs,,,but id like 2 see them in the national game here witch they will get balled out some how even if they win out............they will trash rutgers...i watched them last sunday they dont stand a chance..and pitt is there last tuff game...hope they get in some way...that dna mess jc could really use that in his life...what else is there 2 live for in necktucky.......

Comment

do you see pigskins little boy in the middle with the brown hood on?

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25

thats 2 funny...........

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                  they will get a bcs,,,but id like 2 see them in the national game here witch they will get balled out some how even if they win out............they will trash rutgers...i watched them last sunday they dont stand a chance..and pitt is there last tuff game...hope they get in some way...that dna mess jc could really use that in his life...what else is there 2 live for in necktucky.......

Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X