Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A greater cause

For those who think we're there to torture:

Here's picture of our former Med Group Chief John Gebhardt in Iraq. This little girl's entire family was executed. She was shot in the head but failed to die and was cared for at John's hospital. She was healing fine, but kept crying and moaning and John was the only one she seemed to calm down with. So here he is, having spent the last four nights holding her while they both sleep in that chair. The girl is coming along with her healing. John comes home in October. He is a real war Star and representative of what America is trying to do.

Great Picture

I have two family members over there.

Thanks Spark
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but,rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: WOW!!! What a ride!!
    NBA Y-T-D: 5-5 -.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by TWOLIP
      Great Picture

I have two family members over there.

Thanks Spark
      Your Welcome pal ... sorta puts everything in perspective huh???

God Bless Chief John Gebhardt and all our other young men over there ... Please be safe ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        God Bless Chief John Gebhardt and all our other young men over there ... Please be safe ...

Well said boss!!!!!!!!!!!
        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Great thread Spark
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Awesome pappy...thanks for that

Comment

Great Photo. Whats Sad Is That No News Media Will Carry This Photo And Story...............................thanks For Sharing, Caring Knows No Political Boundaries Or Labels

Comment

Awesome picture and unbelievable story! God Bless Our Troops!

Comment

What a tragedy …and how many more of these innocent kids will be affected by this senseless war.
                  I’m so thankful my kid made it back after 2 tours (recon marine.. in before day 1) I can’t even imagine how the family and friends of those feel that didn’t make it back.

May God bless their souls…
                  “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Working...
                  X