Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For My 3,000th Post

[ATTACH]5488[/ATTACH]

:celebrate :smoking: CONGRATS ON 3K SHOE....U TRULEY HAVE THE BEST PICS IN TOWN.............
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Very Nice! Congrats on 3K

Comment

Shoe, of all the threads congratulating someone on post counts, yours is the best.

Now tell me how Baylor is going to be this year, does Guy have the boys ready
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

thanks and congrats Shoeman !!!!!!! I dig the pics !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            Shoe, of all the threads congratulating someone on post counts, yours is the best.

Now tell me how Baylor is going to be this year, does Guy have the boys ready

Thanks JC...

For Baylor this year - Fair Non-Conference schedule this year -should beat Wash St and Army (TCU for opener will be tough). A lot of close conference games last year. I am a homer but I see them 7-5 including the D2 school. I really think they are in line for a bowl game this year. I know a lot of people involved in the program and they are more excited this year than I have seen since the early 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530
              Thanks JC...

For Baylor this year - Fair Non-Conference schedule this year -should beat Wash St and Army (TCU for opener will be tough). A lot of close conference games last year. I am a homer but I see them 7-5 including the D2 school. I really think they are in line for a bowl game this year. I know a lot of people involved in the program and they are more excited this year than I have seen since the early 90s.

Kentucky f-uped letting Morris go, I'm not a wildcat fan but knew that dude can coach. I hope to make some change on them this season, there normally is a lot of value on them. Hope they get to a bowl, been tough being a Baylor fan.

Keep me posted if you feel a big effort by the Bears
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Excellent 3k post brother Good luck to your Bears this season. I made some good $$ on them last year and expect to do the same this year

Comment

Working...
                X