Question about pinnacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about pinnacle

I just signed up for pinnacle and noticed all the lines are posted in pacific time is there a way to change it to eastern time thanks

I don't see anyway to do this either.

Best thing is to send customer support an e-mail

[email protected]

Comment

This has ALWAYS bothered me too. I've never been able to figure out how to change it either.

It can mess you up for sure.

Comment

I E-mailed this is what they said

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email requesting information on how game times are displayed at Pinnacle Sports.

We understand we have clients worldwide and that it would be easier if all clients were able to have the game times displayed in their time zone.

Unfortunately, the system allows only one time zone to be entered and we have chosen Pacific time.

Although no date is set, we hope to add this feature to the system in the future.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
        Pinnacle Sports

(CaseNumber-193261_5)

Comment

How are they that BIG and unable to add that feature??? SERIOUSLY?

Comment

Now you east coast guys know what we have to go through regarding time zones. I'm in the last zone for the US and the conversion is easy because I've been doing it all my life. However, I must admit that Pinny threw me for a loop with the Pacific time zone setting.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              How are they that BIG and unable to add that feature??? SERIOUSLY?
              The way the system was coded wasn't given that option. So they would probably have to code all of it again.

Comment

I am from west coast and would love to have this for me at betgameday.

But, talking about confusing, they have it in military time and east coast.

Should have check it out before I signed up with them.

Comment

Working...
                X