Comment

I can't get on
        “Don’t tell me how ruff the waters are just bring the ship in”

Comment

can"t

Comment

them guys suck I cant stand ther site

Comment

couldnt get on right at 7........but thats never happened before.

Comment

I am done with Bodog also. I am taking all my money out today. They have bullshit lines!! Example: -115 which means you can't buy any points. It also takes them forever to post the lines. I had to wait until 11am for a 12pm game. 1 hour to wager on a 12pm game. They are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxson
                  them guys suck I cant stand ther site
                  I too am getting frustrated with them more and more. They always post their lines late, and RARELY have games flat -110. Even worse, you can't buy half pts if the game isnt flat. They also circle way too many games.

I will use them again this year for baseball, and I love the fact they are very secure and you know you'll get paid. However, might look elsewhere for Football and Hoops.

Comment

I signed on with them during a recent promo and cannot believe you can't buy points on anything but a flat -110. I've been with numerous books and that is a first. Lines are also ridiculously late. For such a big name book they are in reality second class.

Comment

bodog also has terrible future odds. Pinnacle has Mets at 13/1 Bodog has them at 13/2

Comment

Pinnacle Pinnacle Pinnacle Pinnacle Pinnacle Pinnacle Pinnacle Pinnacle Pinnacle Pinnacle Pinnacle Pinnacle

I've used MANY books and i can't for the life of me figure out why everyone doesn't have a Pinnacle account. I mainly use 2 books and a local. If you have a book or a local that's fine but Pinnacle should be an option for you as well. Use it for a week and you will never leave again!

Comment

late lines are also what i hate with 1st fidelity but otherwise they are good.i have thought about going elsewhere because of the late lines but the more i see about other books just gives me the reason to stay on with them.

seaofred
                          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Pinnacle has lines for the next day at 7:05 pm the night before. Can your book beat that?

Comment

Wayne I agree, my other book wouldn't let you buy down a 1/2 point on the baseball line (ex: 1 1/2) where Pinnacle would (especially on Chuck E. Cheese POD's in baseball).

Comment

Working...
                              X