X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not pinny its the CC
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

WAHOOOOO money is finally there, now i can cap games

THank you everyone that tried to help
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

My question about Pinnacle is if you deposit through NetTeller or other means, does that account have to be funded when you win or can you request a check from Pinnacle? And is that the same for funds sent via Western Union? Up until now I have always used a local, but would like other outs.
        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
          My question about Pinnacle is if you deposit through NetTeller or other means, does that account have to be funded when you win or can you request a check from Pinnacle? And is that the same for funds sent via Western Union? Up until now I have always used a local, but would like other outs.
          If you mean do you have to actually put money in Pinnacle before you bet with them then the answer is yes.

Comment

No, I was referring to the fact that once depositing, let's saying winning, and requesting a withdrawal, is that withdrawal credited to the "netTeller account" or can you request a check.

Thanks
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

No, I was referring to the fact that once depositing, let's saying winning, and requesting a withdrawal, is that withdrawal credited to the "netTeller account" or can you request a check.

Thanks
              I believe it goes to Neteller then you get a check from Neteller. The checks from Neteller are charged $2.00 standard mail or $11 overnight mail.

Comment

Thanks
                I believe you're referring to the initial withdrawal from Pinny. They will send the amount requested, but the original amount that was funded through Neteller, will go through Neteller first. Any left over monies will be distributed through normal Pinny methods. So if you made a $1000 deposit through Neteller, and you rquested a $2000 withdrawal from your winnings, $1000 will be sent through Neteller and the other $1000 will be through whatever method you choose from Pinny's options.

Comment

Thanks BC and Maxell. Appreciate the info.
                  2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
                  X