Pinnacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinnacle

Wondering if someone could help me with some info about Pinnacle. How many points are you allowed to buy off the line? Do they do 10 point teasers? What kind of sign up bonus is standard and do they pay the fees? And most importantly are they reliable and do they move the lines a lot? Thanks for any input.

IMO Pinnacle is the best. They have the lowest juice, -105. They have very fair lines. They move the ML portion of the game very often. I often play games at -102, -103 etc.

They allow buying up to 1 point. They don't allow buying of points with Parlays.

They don't allow 10 point teasers in baskets. They do allow for football.

Since they have -105 juice they don't give any bonuses. Which is OK with me. I'd rather have low juice. They cover any credit card fees

I highly recommend Pinnacle.

Comment

Pinnacle

Thanks for the info on Pinnacle. I often buy 2 points in the NCAAs but other than that they sound great.

Comment

pinnacle

pinnacle is great, good customer service, pays quickly, great lines

b

Comment

Pinnacle is my favorite book! The site is the BEST and the lines CAN'T be beat!!!

frank is confusing me though because i can buy up to 3 points on almost anything.

Comment

Pinnacle

That's what my other friend said too. Thx for the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              frank is confusing me though because i can buy up to 3 points on almost anything.
              My error. You can buy up to 3 points. From the main betting window you can buy 1 point. From another area in Pinnacle you can buy up to 3 points.

Comment

I need a second book myself, was just looking over pinnacles rules, seems they charge you $15 to withdraw under $500 + 1 free withdrawl over $500, and you need a minimum of $250 deposit for a bonus......theres always a catch
                Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by blackbeard
                  I need a second book myself, was just looking over pinnacles rules, seems they charge you $15 to withdraw under $500 + 1 free withdrawl over $500, and you need a minimum of $250 deposit for a bonus......theres always a catch
                  One free withdrawal of $500 or more PER MONTH

Comment

i love pinny. is my favorite book!!

Comment

Yup Franks correct 1 free per month, I really like their lines and reduced juice, but I'm not crazy about these payout rules, I love bodogs free/unlimited payouts, & 1x rollover, but they have higher lines from time to time. Is there a book that combines these 2? I'm still looking
                      Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by blackbeard
                        Yup Franks correct 1 free per month, I really like their lines and reduced juice, but I'm not crazy about these payout rules, I love bodogs free/unlimited payouts, & 1x rollover, but they have higher lines from time to time. Is there a book that combines these 2? I'm still looking
                        Try Canbet.

The reduced juice at Pinnacle is great. Many of my bets are less than -105. I ofter bet +100 or +101 etc. Which is great for buying off the 1/2 point.

Bodog is good when playing Dogs. Their lines are often inflated as much as 1 point.

Comment

Anyone with comments/history on safedepositsports ???

Comment

FrankB

Pinnacle allows 3 points buys. So if you buy a point at -130 and the straight line is -102 they only would charge -106? I'm trying to decide whether to take a $500 bonus from Royal Sports for depositing $2000 or just 10% and going with Pinnacle. Thx for your prior input.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg
                              Anyone with comments/history on safedepositsports ???
                              Yes, run and don't walk away from these guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X