Offshore Question - problem with my book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offshore Question - problem with my book

Ok guys here is the deal. Having a problem with my offshore book (ESB - English Sports Betting) that has been in business "18 years". I have several thousand dollars in my account and intend to withdraw all of it since the NFL is done for the year. The max payout they do is $500 a pop which is fine and they actually told me they would send $1000 4 weeks ago! I called them up the other day because I figured the check was lost since I requested it come priority mail. I told them I wanted the check canceled and to send out another one asap. They end up telling me there is a "backlog" at the moment and it will be sent out basically when this backlog was over. I bitched and complained and they told me they are not thieves and I will eventually get my $$$$. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I royally screwed? Is there anything I can do since they are offshore?

Crush,

They are known for having these types of problems for a long time! Get your money and go somewhere else!

Comment

they are all over everyones black list wow guy good luck i hate hearing that ,,try this :

ESB
      Repeated complaints of slow pay and bounced checks.
      Update as of 11/09 - Continued complaints of slow and NO pay. Many calls over the last several weeks regarding no pay!
      Call (800) 835-3238 or (800) 403-9704 if you are currently experiencing problems - Ask for Kirin.

Comment

http://www.bettorstalk.com/index.php3?act=menu&page=65

I need to start updating my sports news section more often than I have been. If you click on the link before you will see that I have them listed as a bad book under ESB.

Comment

MONTE;
          i dont want to mention another site on here,but the site i want to tell him about your on there doing advertising,On that site theres a person stating since they fillled outthe compalint form about esb..rich (who no longer is alive ) and jim were able to get this guy is money from esb..can we give him the site..it helped wass21 or whatever his nick is out..

guys this stinks about whats happening to this guy ,but this is a perfect example why we all should be careful and look where were playing out..I just hate to hear this

please use a great book from here or another book you know someone is playing with and had no problemss..Good luck brother im a nobody but ill try hard as hell to help you get ur money ..thanks Rip..

Comment

OOPS WRONG THREAD I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE SERVICE AREA SORRY
            ANOTHER USELESS THREAD BY A NEWBIE ,,RIGHT LOVEDOC
            Last edited by Ripple; 03-08-2005, 09:55 AM.

Comment

He can e-mail me at [email protected] for the info if he want's but I doubt that they will have much pull with this book as this has been going on for years with them.

Comment

Working...
              X