Roulette System to be tested tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roulette System to be tested tonight.

Benn studying this system for a few days now I will put it to use tonight hopefully. KEEP BETTING ON RED AND JUST DOUBLE EACH LOSS AND I'M ALMOST GUARANTEED 75-100 DOLLARS AN HOUR. IF I CAN ONLY PUT UP WITH THE SMOKE. ANY THOUGHTS FROM THE FORUM??

yes i do if u c black hitting or red stay on it i lost a ton ,,,,,, i kept saying the other is due to hit...............and after i was leaving atlantic city i heard this shit on radio stay with what is hot and dont get off of it till it gets cold......................... so i cryed the whole way home lol gl
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

i have a better system.... bet the colums.. 2 for 1.... you have 24 chances out of 36 to hit... if you lose, double on both bets.. Make sure you go to a Single 0 roullete table to better your chances. It can work but its a fucking grind.. prepare to sit there for a long time and get drunk

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        i have a better system.... bet the colums.. 2 for 1.... you have 24 chances out of 36 to hit... if you lose, double on both bets.. Make sure you go to a Single 0 roullete table to better your chances. It can work but its a fucking grind.. prepare to sit there for a long time and get drunk
        dock gambleing and drinking into a system doesnt work u get stupid and lose your ass but he has a good point though
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Just cause it hit red say 15 times in a row
          Does not make your odds any better. It's still the same
          Why do you think they have the board up so you can see that.. Thats what they want you to think....spread.

Comment

Play it safe and just drink. Play your system for play money on a site and then get it sorted for the ride. I also like Doc's play better. Stay with what is hot. Sometimes played the last hit column and the one to the right of it or if the last column number hit play the last column and the very first column. So you are playing two columns on the side and two columns on the end. Never tried it, but it seems pretty good in practice. I'll get back to my drink now. Good luck.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
            X