Bodog Blows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodog Blows

Anyone else have problems getting on to their site and making bets yesterday? I can live with BC going down for the most part, but when bodog crashes 2 weeks in a row, and cant keep up with demand what can you do. I got one loser bet in and then as I was betting the Yanks at +125 the site goes loopy before football games start, and goes down for hours. They sent me a form letter as a response to my email with an obvious typo saying that they are "taking the matter lightly" At least get your form letters proofread by a non illiterate. I would gladly leave bodog and their crappy lines, but I still have a long way to go before I rollover my bonus money. Just wanted to let everyone know how poorly they have performed recently:angryfire
    Last edited by Blackbeard; 09-20-2004, 03:12 PM.
    Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

As a follow up to my rant, I just found out that they gave me a $20 bonus for my troubles, and they said they just invested in a huge hardware upgrade to make up for the problems. Ok so they are not all that bad, and regained a little respect from me, but hope this upgrade does the trick

My record Click Here

Comment

They told me today that they bought new servers. There wont be a problem anymore i guess???

Comment

I had problems yesterday too. Worst of all was at halftime of the late games. They didnt even put up numbers for the 2nd halves in Dallas/Cleveland and NE/Zona.
        WE SPEAK YOUR NAMES

Comment

BoDog is the best! I love everything I have done with BoDog.. Unlimited free withdrawals, how can you beat that for the nickle players... Anyway, thats just my two cents.. -mid
          Luck does not exist, the only people who think they are unlucky are the least prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by midman
            BoDog is the best! I love everything I have done with BoDog.. Unlimited free withdrawals, how can you beat that for the nickle players... Anyway, thats just my two cents.. -mid
            Are you kidding me! THey are down again! What a bunch of crap!!! 3 weeks in a row. they assured me problem would be fixed, hahahahahahahahaha, you cant even get through to their 800 #, its busy!!!!!

My record Click Here

Comment

I'm so glad I spent hours posting all those picks, and researching my bets and for nothing, I'm beginning to hate bodog:angryfire

My record Click Here

Comment

Working...
              X