What was the deal with ESB?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the deal with ESB?...

I played with those guys for probably 5-6 years exclusively, about 97-02 or so...always had great customer service, fast payouts...got plenty of large payouts...ALWAYS in a few days...then about 2 years ago, during NCAA hoops tourney, I think they had some phone problems and were diverting cals to Ireland...seems that was it...but it was VERY difficult to get my $$ after the NCAAT, though I finally did get what was owed to me. During this time I had done some checking and found that they had a poor rep...which surprised me I guess because I had been treated so well. But anyway...what the heck happened with those guys? I'm curious more than anything else because they seemed like such a good book. Thanks.

They have had payout problems being reported for years now. There was some kind of legal case with the owners of that book too, but I don't really remember the whole story.

Comment

thanks...it was surprising for me to hear since up until that first slow pay in '02 I would have given them an 'A'...guess that's why I'm curious as to what happened

Comment

neyland

it was weird, i started with esb, probably back in 95 when the whole offshore thing got going..........they were great until that dreadful day when instead of the normal foreign female answering the phone, it was some american sounding dude.........they went downhill from there

i remember that day was almost as bad as black sunday.........well, maybe not that bad

b

Comment

Working...
        X