X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking it down

In regard to cancelling or changing bets:

1. You can change your bet up to haltime when your wager is in a parlay only. They will refund you 90% of your wager and they keep 10% plus the juice. Remember this must be completed through a phone call to Changeabet.com before the 3rd quarter starts. You cannot do this on the internet.

2. If you change your bet in a single game, meaning if the Eagles are playing the Dolphins and the Eagles are winning 50-0 and you originally bet the Dolphins, you then can change your bet to the Eagles (must be done by the 3rd quarter. However, the book takes 55% of your wager and the juice and you are refunded 45% of your original wager.
    That 45% will then be on the Eagles

3. Changing a bet from one game to another game will cost you 30% of your original wager plus the juice. Meaning (using the example from above) if you change your horrible pick on the Dolphins to another game, that game cannot be started yet and now your wager is only worth the 70% of original bet minus the juice of course. (This is not a bad option if you are getting blown out)

4. If you want to cancel your bet and not change it, the book will take 70% of your wager + juice and refund you the difference (Approx. 30%)

(REMEMBER Steps 2 thru 4 must be either changed or cancelled by the END of the 3rd Qtr.)
    Step 1 must be changed by haltime or the start of the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Dude are you schill for this book?

You just made a deposit now you made a withdrawal? Also it does state that he owns those sites. It says "these are my sites as well".

Also please forward me the whole e-mail at [email protected]

Comment

Thats right, I made a deposit, I won and then I withdrew to make sure they were legit, I withdrew my winnings and left my initial deposit in there.

I sure will send you the whole e-mail along with the response
        and explanation of their statement once I get it.

"These are my sites as well" statement

that doesn't necessarily mean he owns them, he could just run them or have some sort of hand in them. I'll post when I hear back.

Comment

He doesn't even run those sites so that's a lie too.

Comment

Working...
          X