Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millennium sports (betmill.com)

Hey guys,
    im about to ante up for football season...Millennium sports (betmill.com) has offered me a pretty good deal...jsut want to make sure they r a good book..anyone use them or have any comments on them..
    much tnx in advance and look forward to football season w ya guys
    -J

If Mark Lawerence is hyping them, how can they be trusted??

lol

I have heard they are middle of the pack. Not the best but not a sham either.

GL

Comment

tnx wall st!

Comment

IMO Pinnacle is the best.

Comment

Millineum good teasers, but only pay aggregate of 75-1 on baseball parlays...heard a lot of good things about pinnacle might get with them myself...

Olympic is good (the greek.com) they have good props and line is usually up earlier than most...just got hooked up with 5dimes.com also...

dave

Comment

Frank is right.

Go with Pinny.

Comment

I've used Pinnacle for quite a while now. They are excellent as far as customer service, payouts, etc.

They don't give any re-up bonus.
              They have very few proposition bets.
              They have very "sharp" lines. For football, it seems like the lines move a half point every few minutes, which of course, can be good or bad. I would submit, though, that if you wagered only based on Pinnacle line moves, you would come out ahead!

They are, by far, the best for baseball. Nice lines, low vig.

GL to all.

Comment

BET MILL

Their OK until you get on them, they imposed Limits to my account now!!!!! So I have moved to WWTS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by heleanth
                  I've used Pinnacle for quite a while now. They are excellent as far as customer service, payouts, etc.

They don't give any re-up bonus.
                  They have very few proposition bets.
                  They have very "sharp" lines. For football, it seems like the lines move a half point every few minutes, which of course, can be good or bad. I would submit, though, that if you wagered only based on Pinnacle line moves, you would come out ahead!

They are, by far, the best for baseball. Nice lines, low vig.

GL to all.

AGREED!

I've used MANY books and i'm hooked on Pinnacle now. Best Lines and service ANYWHERE!!!!

Comment

Heleanth,

I've heard a lot of good thinks about Pinnacle. I went to their site and checked it out and joined.

I'm not familiar with their clientle. Regarding the line moves, do you mean going with the line move (suggesting sharp players w/pinnacle), or going against the line move (suggesting a more public base)?

dave

Comment

betmill also cut me back to 5 dimes when I was winning, and so did betrio, they will cut you back if you know your stuff!!! I was in the zone wagering $10,000 a game, and when I hit them with a 15-3 run, I was cut to $5,000, WHATS THAT SHIT!!!

I think betrio was a little worse though!!! beware!!!

worked out though, after I was cut back...I went on a cold streak of 7-15....saved me some dough!:tongue:

thats just 1 mans opinion, and experience!!!
                      It's an investment, not a gamble"!BET SMART!!!...BOL...T.C.

Comment

TC,

you were betting 10K a game at Millenium? If you are betting that much, you should try a lower juice book like Pinnacle or Hollywood. Any book, not just Mill, will lower your limits if you win like that.

If you are betting 10K a game, don't just use one book, you need at least 8 different books. If you spread it out then they'll never lower your limits. I don't know anyone who bets that much who uses only one book...

Comment

Tony....I do have a few different acounts around, never tried the 2 you mentioned, maybe I can try some new books, are they reliable, and do they have limits? my main book allows $100,000 in action on straights, at least thats what they say,hopefully I will be able to test them this season! on that!!!
                          It's an investment, not a gamble"!BET SMART!!!...BOL...T.C.

Comment

BET MILL.COM

I USE THEM AND THEY ARE PRETTY ACCURATE. THEY HAVE GREAT RE-UPS AND WHEN YOU DO WIN, THEY DO PAY IN ABOUT 3-4 DAYS. THEY ARE IN THE TOP 5 EVERY WHERE YOU LOOK. VERY REPUTABLE.. GL
                            who ever said winning isn't everything never won anything

Comment

Millenium (betmill)

I have never had a problem with them. Only downside is they don't offer lots of futures or wagering on non-traditional events. But they do have good bonuses and have paid me out on time.

BUT!! They have one really outstanding promotion. They give you a free half-point (except on or off the key number 3) on both pro and college football with bets placed on Fridays. This is an outstanding extra. They are also financially solid as they are owned by a company that owns a number of other books. They are also licensed by Costa Rica. My biggest fear with any book is that they go under so I always stay with the really big established ones and Millenium fits that bill, as do the others that have been mentioned above.

Comment

Working...
                              X