Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Importing energy from the grid for usage despite having solar panels and energy storage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing energy from the grid for usage despite having solar panels and energy storage?

Good afternoon,

My first post/question.

I have aded solar panels and battery storage unit.

Does anyone experience other solar panel users that grid power is used, not much but say overnight with full battery I use 50watts. Not much but want to know other opinions.

Thanks. Jonathan

Using a small amount of grid power, like 50 watts overnight with a full battery, is quite normal and nothing to worry about. It's all about finding the right balance between solar energy production and consumption.
    But it's always interesting to hear about others' experiences in similar situations. If you're curious to learn more or seeking tips on optimizing your setup, I recently came across some solar panel installers who might have valuable insights to share. They could offer personalized advice to help you get the most out of your solar panels and battery storage.
    Keep exploring and experimenting with your system, and don't hesitate to reach out for advice or support along the way.

Comment

Working...
    X