Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop minecraft gamers

98 pt

Hi all, just experienced a time out in-game upon a large lag spike, only to find out that the auto reconnect didn't put me back into the game and I was stuck on the main menu. I reset the game and saw not only did I not reconnect, but I was slapped with a ten minute abandon penalty + RP loss when I worked a pretty long time to get that RP. I've sometimes reconnected automatically after this, but this time nothing happened. I'm hoping that devs consider adding a manual reconnect because this was an extremely frustrating way to lose RP. There's no way I or other users can 100% account for stable Internet all the time and a manual reconnect would be doing us a huge favor.

It's always surprising when discussions take unexpected turns, right? Closing it down makes sense to avoid the endless back-and-forth. On a lighter note, have you ever tried the challenge to play Minecraft without spending a penny? It's a whole new level of fun! Just a thought for some budget-friendly gaming adventures!

Comment

Working...
    X