Human Vs. Animal Glucose Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Vs. Animal Glucose Monitor

I recently bought an alphatrak and am switching over from a human monitor. His numbers are about 100 higher on the animal monitor so I wanted to see if there was a way to kind of "convert" his numbers on the human glucometer. I thought I saw a link with information about this on the forum but I can't find it again.

Also, only his left ear bleeds well and I've noticed its starting to get sore. I am doing a BG curve and I'm poking him a lot but I didn't know if there was anything that could help reduce the irritation.

That's such an interesting insight into glucose monitoring for both humans and our furry friends. The differences in readings between human and pet meters make it a bit tricky to interpret, right?

Understanding the context of the blood glucose level is crucial, especially when it comes to deciding on necessary actions. Thanks for sharing this valuable info!

Also, if you're into reptiles, here's a link https://dragonfreak.com/the-truth-ab...-and-treatment with some great tips about bearded dragon tail health.

Comment

Working...
    X