I Quit Smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Quit Smoking

Yesterday morning I had my last puff. I've been smoking full-time for about 12 years (about a 20 packet a day on average).

All glory to Jesus who enabled me to stop!

Congratulations on taking that step to quit smoking! I also quit smoking a few years ago and found the journey challenging but rewarding. Staying committed to your decision and finding support, whether through faith, friends, or other means, can make a huge difference in maintaining this positive change.

Comment

I've been in a similar position, and I know how tough the first few days can be. In my journey to quit smoking, I found that gradually reducing my nicotine intake was vital.

To aid in this transition, I turned to vaping. Specifically, I used Zero Nicotine Vape Plant products. These were instrumental in my success because they allowed me to maintain the physical habit of smoking without the harmful effects of nicotine. What I particularly appreciated about this vape was the absence of nicotine, making it a safer alternative to traditional smoking. Plus, the affordability was a bonus – I usually purchased them for around $10 on sale. This method provided a smoother transition away from smoking and might be a helpful strategy for you as well.

Comment

Working...
      X