"We're betting on dealers. We're not going to go direct."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We're betting on dealers. We're not going to go direct."

“We’re betting on the dealers. We’re not going to go direct. But we need to specialize,” CEO Jim Farley told reporters Tuesday after briefing dealers about the plans. “The main message I have for the dealers, which I’ve never said before, because I didn’t believe it was true, is that you could be the most valuable franchise in our industry.”

Sorry, it's not looking like price gouging is going to end anytime soon.

There is some rhetoric about non-negotiable pricing, but doubt that's what we were hoping for.

I like this thread. Feel free to share more insights or thoughts on this topic or any other you find interesting!

Comment

Thanks for sharing that article about Ford's approach to EV dealers. It's interesting to see how they're placing their bets on dealerships and emphasizing specialization in the electric vehicle market. Jim Farley's statement about dealers potentially becoming the most valuable franchise in the industry is quite a bold one.
      Speaking of betting, have you ever tried your hand at online slot games? If you enjoy calculated risks and the excitement of the game, you might want to explore some of the best slot games available online. They come in various themes and offer an exciting gaming experience.
      As for the discussion on non-negotiable pricing, it's a topic that often stirs debate, and it remains to be seen how it will impact the automotive industry.

Comment

Working...
      X