Video Game Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Game Recommendations

I’ve had some health issues and expect that I’ll be more inclined to stay inside this winter. I have a PS5 that I got mostly for when the grandkids come over but I have one game I like playing - 2K Golf. In fact, I just updated to the latest version - 2K23. I like it because it’s a one player game that I can play anytime. I also like it because it’s range of difficulty goes from pretty easy to extremely difficult. Then of course, it fits into my fantasy of some day being a good golfer. Well maybe never IRL, but in the game, I’m doing pretty well.

For those of you who play video games, what is one or two you would recommend and why do you like it? I’m looking to add a couple more games for the winter, which is unfortunately right around the corner. Thanks.

If you're looking to expand your PS5 game collection for the winter, I'd recommend checking out "Demon's Souls" if you're up for a challenging adventure. It's visually stunning and offers a real test of your gaming skills.
    Another fun one to consider is "Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart." It's a colorful, action-packed game that's just a blast to play. It's not overly difficult, so it's great for some relaxed gaming.
    And hey, if you ever feel like adding a little excitement, you can even play games for money. There are some cool options out there, but always remember to play responsibly.

Comment

Working...
    X