AU pair food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU pair food

I'd like our aupair to cook for herself. I'm happy to buy her food but it seems like she wants me to cook for her too. If I make dinner for the kids she eats it too and there's not enough for 3. Or I'll make myself lunch and come back and she's eating some of it. Am I expected to cook for her? If so, can I ask her to do some of the cooking for the family too. If I'm not required, how can I politely lay this out?

It's important to have clear communication with your au pair. While it's considerate to provide her with food, you can politely discuss your expectations. You could mention that you're happy to buy her food but that you'd appreciate if she could cook for herself sometimes to ensure there's enough for everyone.
    You can also suggest taking turns with cooking for the family, making it a collaborative effort. On a separate note, if you're looking to enhance your family's nutrition, you might want to explore barley juice. It's a great addition to a healthy diet. Good luck with the conversation and your family's nutrition journey!

Comment

Working...
    X