Vaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaping

Do you think vaping makes you lose or gain?

I vaped for a while then stopped cause i was getting shortness of breath. But tbh if it makes me lose I want to do it but is it true that it has calories??? I think it might have been what made me gain a little... I should prob quit anyways so it's find but it sucks

Vaping can affect individuals differently. Some may experience changes in weight, while others may not notice any significant difference. It's essential to prioritize your health and well-being, and if you were experiencing shortness of breath, it's a wise choice to quit.

Comment

Hi, it's great that you've shared your experience with transitioning from smoking to vaping. Many people report various changes when they make the switch, including potential weight loss. The hand-to-mouth action and the fact that vaping can curb appetite can indeed play a role in this.
      If you're interested in exploring vaping further, you might want to check out the elfa Pods. They offer a convenient and satisfying vaping experience. However, it's important to remember that while vaping can have advantages like curbing cravings, it's essential to prioritize overall health and make informed choices regarding your vaping habits.

Comment

Working...
      X